Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
To the Suitors “in Zion”:

IF Joel 2:18-27 fulfills Holyday #2 in accord with Revelation 4, AND Joel 2:28-32 fulfills Holyday #3 in accord with Revelation 5, THEN it follows that at some point in time, Joel 2:15-17 must also be fulfilled.

For those who believe in the LITERAL truth of the Scriptures above, who or what are we waiting for to “consecrate a fast” as the preparation and petition required by the Creator before the deliverance in Joel 2:18 occurs?

Notice that this is to be done “in Zion“. Zion is a symbol for the true church.

How many “suitors” on this website are “in Zion”? There is no way to tell…

But, given this website’s focus on “redemption” and “lawful money“, I believe that there are enough to justify believing that some are members of the true church.

In that spirit, let us “in Zion”, in faith, hereby, on July 19, 2014 (7=complete, 19=faith, 20=redemption, 14=deliverance) “consecrate a fast” with the intention of being in obedience to that command in Joel 2:15.

Then, in honor and remembrance of the 20th day of the month of Abib/Nisan, the very day when the ancient Israelites were delivered/redeemed from Egyptian slavery at the Red Sea as a TYPE for our deliverance today, let us consecrate the 20th day of every month as a “fast” day in accord with Joel 2:15.

So, beginning tomorrow, July 20, 2014, let us fast in prayer and petition as instructed in Joel 2:17, saying “Spare Thy people, O Lord… why should they among the peoples say ‘Where is their God’?“.

Let me state here, on the record, that I do not feel qualified to be “consecrating” anything, and do not presume to be fulfilling Joel 2:15.

But I cannot in good conscience withhold this vital information that may, upon release, awaken someone who is worthy and qualified to fulfill that mission.

As possible and granted, I will post more information about “The Fast” on my website, not only tomorrow, but in future months.

Certainly our efforts to at least begin, as best we know how, to fulfill Joel 2:15-17 will be noticed by our Creator, and hopefully help lead to His promised response of deliverance in Joel 2:18-27, and His pouring out of the Holy Spirit in Joel 2:28-29. Notice that this all will happen BEFORE the “Day of the Lord” (Holyday #4) prophesied in Joel 2:30-32, and will comprise the literal fulfillment of the next two BIG EVENTS on earth in the Creator’s Phased Master Plan for transforming Man-kind into members of His own Divine God-kind Family, namely, Holyday #2 and Holyday #3.
Thank you Doug. You know the great thing about studying with other men is that other men can give new insight; however the wonderful thing about the true church is that it is built upon insight [wisdom] or "latter rain" issued forth by the Holy Spirit. That is to say, I might listen to another man, but I will always check with the Holy Spirit for confirmation.

Without delving too deeply into this post - and I intend to do so - but at first glimpse I see a discrepancy with the 20th day of the month. Father El Elyon's calendar established and set forth by His Word is based on the Sun and the Moon. The Moon sets the months. The new moon being the start of a month. For instance I should be able to go to any Passover Seder or any Feast of Tabernacles and looking up I should see a full moon.

I propose that one should walk in The Way that is common to the Kingdom. If I walk in the law common to the Kingdom, then I love [serve] God and I serve my fellow citizen in the Kingdom. Therefore, it is my sacrifice in Love to serve God and man by walking in the law common to the Kingdom [Boundary]. See now the Public Trust?

The first epistle of John is the Proof that one needs to know said one is in the Kingdom. That is does he walk in the law common [The Way] to the Kingdom. Unfortunately the anti-christ sytem already exists as most folks are under the strong delusion that The Way has been annulled.

I say, that my salvation comes from without me - but in order for me to keep my salvation - I must walk in The Way. This once saved always saved mess is for the birds and further, this idea that I can no longer sin because I am saved is ridiculous. I must be trustworthy to confess my sin [transgression of the law] and I must repent of that sin. Which means I am not walking [deeds] in my own vain idea of love - but I am serving [loving] the Brethren within the Kingdom by walking in The Way of the Kingdom.

Jesus Christ [The Way] said "I AM the way, the truth and the life". Which is to say "Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of Father El Elyon's mouth". Therefore I, being called, choose to place my life in Trust with Jesus Christ. I am dead in Christ. I await the return of Jesus Christ in Glory.

Therefore I am about the deeds of purification of my flesh man - washing my robes in the blood of the lamb - which is to say in The Word - my sacrifice is to Love God and man by keeping The Way. My works bring me into Righteousness [Zadok] as one day I hope to be a Meloch in the Kingdom of God, sitting in the Throne with Jesus Christ.

One unskilled in The Way cannot lead others into it! Said another way, one who has never seen Calculus is not able to teach it!

Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I also overcame, and sat down with My Father in His throne.

Let us return to Torah to walk in The Way of the Kingdom. Transformation comes thru experience [deeds]. One must not only be a hearer [gain knowledge] one must put that knowledge into practice if one desires the benefit. There are many who think to usurp Moses [Korah], and some even as Balaam seek the Kingdom's position for profit and gain, but the man of God seeks the Kingdom for Righteousness sake - How may I serve [love] the Brethren - by keeping [walking in, guarding, preserving, contending for] the common salvation.

For many were saved from Egypt [the flesh age] but when tested they were not allowed to enter the Promised Land! They refused to place their Trust in The Way. Unfortunately all they can see is the flesh aspect. Let us walk boldly in the common faith [trust] with the Brethren in The Way - keeping the Commandments [common law] of El Elyon.

Let us not forget the Law common to the Kingdom for in doing so we forsake office in the Kingdom.

Hos 4:6 My People are laid prostrate for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge [of Me], I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to Me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy sons.

It is easy for the Brethren to spot each other.

Shalom,
MJ