Thread: The Fast

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Of course these Holydays will be celebrated in the society of Zion - but what stops them from being celebrated within? That is my point. The Kingdom of Heaven does not come by observation. Yet I do not argue that there will be an outward expression.
    Yes, I agree that what is within the heart is very important. In fact the Messiah started with that focus (on "the within") with His "Sermon on the Mount" (Mt 5:1-12).

But, then in Mt 7:15-21, He warned that "the within" is revealed by "the without".

Unless there is obedience (outward expression) to the Will of Our Father [7 Annual Holydays], such "celebration within" is self-delusion.

Mt 7:20-21: 20 "So then, you will know them by their fruits. 21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven."

The movie "Inception" is a perfect illustration of this point. Leonardo always had to keep his "token" with him so he could always tell the real world from the dream worlds he went into mentally.

In the same way, we must always keep "doing the Will of Our Father" (7 Annual Holydays) as our "tokens" (signs) so we can always tell the truth from self-delusion.

P.S. 7/22/2014 - Notice also, Leonardo had to use "kicks" (mental shocks) to break the dream states and get back to reality. In the same way, the Creator is going to use a "kick" to wake us up from the Satanic trance and delusions of this world mental constructs. This "kick" is Holyday #2 - the transformation of the desert (Isa 55:13) in North America (Jacob in Ps 87:2, 99:4).

Sounds unbelievable doesn't it? Good! Then it is just the shock we need to wake us up!

Read these verses and prove that this is not what is being portrayed and promised as the fulfillment of Holyday #2.

This shock is what also explains why there is such a sudden transition from a lukewarm Loadicean church of Rev 3:14-22 to the rise of a zealous worldwide gathering of people from all nations to become a "kingdom of priests" (Rev 5:9-10) that even undergo martyrdom for their zeal in Rev 6:9-11 (5th Seal).
    Last edited by doug555; 07-23-14 at 12:34 AM.