Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
For reasons I have already explained I am not going to play the video. Mostly because it will likely upset me. The preview indicates that looks like a mighty short lawn!

From your commentary though, I am glad I keep a WSA ID card properly identifying me as David Merrill. Also, it helps to know that the DA is responsible for training and the legal conduct of police officers. Around here the DA is incompetent, vacant and bogus and without any sovereign or judicial immunity. As trustee of the resulting trust though, I will allow Dan MAY (Sons of Cain) to boss around my fellow Sons of Man until they begin to get perspective about relationships. It just feels safer.

This wins out hypothetically. If they push it and insist that I produce a Driver License even though I am not driving, they are forging a false identity around me. I only use the license card while I am driving and then only to show competence and insurance coverage. I never use a Government-Issued ID or a Driver License card for identification. That would simply be misidentifying myself.

If the officers were to press that into Criminal Impersonation or something like that, it would simply be a reflection of their poor training from the DA; who is running a vacant office on a bogus oath, contrary to statute and without any sovereign or judicial immunity. I bet he lives in a nice house and I would make him turn the title over to me as a settlement!

In fun,

David Merrill.

David how would one go about obtaining a WSA ID card of which you spoke of ?