Thread: Currently being denied my deposit with demand to redeem lawful money

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Henry View Post
    Well said. And if the proper method of serving, posting and publishing one's demand is used, along with the transactional record of redeemed checks, proving otherwise will be most difficult.

I believe that unless and until 12 USC 411 is somehow repealed or over-turned, this method properly executed will continue to yield success.
    RH,

Well said as well. For example, in January 2013 I submitted an Affidavit of my INTENT to redeem lawful money for (perhaps ill-decided at that time) basically all 'NET pay' transactions, although not with that exact language. It was a flaw in my demand, thinking that I could not RILM any OTHER (besides NET pay) deductions/transactions from my GROSS pay (I since believe you can RILM 'ALL'). Regardless, the INTENT was there from the start to demand lawful money. So in my particular case, my checks and deposit slips for the past 2 years have the 'Redeemed' (past tense) language on those documents. But, if IRS/Treasury/Govco wants to bitch about that, then I believe I have GOOD standing of my INTENT (from January 2013 going forward) of redeeming 'present tense' pay in lawful money. All things being equal, I do not think there can be much debate about this - of course ANYTHING can be rigged.
    Last edited by itsmymoney; 01-25-15 at 04:33 AM.