Thread: Abraham Lincoln & Freemasonry

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    MJ, how do you know jesus birth day? and what makes you so sure that there is nothing new under the sun?

Kurt Kallenbach's latest talks might help you somehow. good or bad I couldnt say but Im nearly certain you would have a reaction. even as a former believer, I was stunned but its worth looking into IMO

but what Do i know?
    Because Luke/Matthew and the Stars tell me His birthday- not to mention the Pyramid also records His birthday in the Christ triangle.

I study His-Story it repeats.

Also, in humility, the more I learn the more I realize how much I don't know. Layers as it were.

I find it interesting that those who would deny The Christ spend so much time on doing such. Not a statement concerning you george, but in general - to quote Shakespeare [I mean Bacon] - concerning the Christ "methinks thou dost protest too much".

Good luck to you and yours. And thank you for the recommendation I will look into it.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

P.S. Spiritually speaking, I find that The WORD has been put on trial, beaten, stripped [redefined] and eventually killed IN THE MINDS OF MAN.

I do not worship in the flesh. Which means I do not seek to define and confine the Limitless. Thus letters in a Book are great as they express Love - but I seek a "face to face" relationship which is personal to me. Therefore, I can only share my experience. I am not seeking approval from other men - I am not homosexual in the Spirit - men working with other men to define and confine Christ. It is unseemly. It is the problem.

I hope you can understand what I just wrote without letting your emotions flood you with fleshly outworkings. I speak NOT to the flesh. But I can understand the Spiritual lessons being couched in the flesh.

What do my eyes tell me? Or rather what do certain men tell me in their attempt to promote a curse upon me and others? Duality. These men stand between the two pillars. IXXI. Move those x's close together between the two pillars and you will see. Just add a G. 9/11 - an opening of a Gate - an inversion of the tearing of the veil. Who can see what is all around us?

They seek a Photo Finish - the freezing of time. Duality is enmity against God. The Christ said "I and my Father are ONE". Will you ask me for proof?

=======

This World is not Conclusion.
    A Species stands beyond—
    Invisible, as Music—
    But positive, as Sound—

Faith slips—and laughs, and rallies—
    Blushes, if any see—
    Plucks at a twig of Evidence—
    And asks a Vane, the way—

Emily Dickenson : This World is not Conclusion
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-03-15 at 04:53 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!