Thread: Abraham Lincoln & Freemasonry

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    I have read and watched many videos about freemasons. I am not obsessed about it or anything, but I know that it is at least an important issue concerning America and the entire wolrd. I find it interesting that many founders of the country were freemasons. And to see where we are now in this country makes me wonder if much of it was not planned from the very biginning. I have always wondered what big secret could the masons know. They are from an ancient guild of stone workers for crying out loud. Then I found the Testament of Solomon. http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/testamen.htm This with some quotes from Albert Pike (high level freemason), talking about Lucifer, makes me think maybe they know that they can employ the use of the fallen ones to help one another do their bidding. IMO, worldly things are also, always spiritual things.
    As far as thier being a Creator or not, I have lived long enough to at least learn that accidents do not cause order. Quite the contrary is true.
    As Solomon grew old, his wives turned his heart after other gods, and his heart was not fully devoted to the LORD his God, as the heart of David his father had been. (1 Ki 11:4)
    What seems to escape many/most is that Solomon's heart was turned away to by his taking 'strange wives' (non-believers). Perhaps Solomon's experience lucidates the Nephilim story in Genesis? The warning was "surely they will turn away your hearts after their god". Why isn't this made obvious in the typical Western church?

As for the 'founders' being Masons or Freemasons, it is very much worth noting that there were social guilds and then the more 'esoteric occult Freemasonry' that started cropping up in the 1700s in Europe. The kind of stonebuilder's guilds that were in America weren't the same kind that showed up in in the mid 1800s--the Albert Pike kind.

Anyone praising Solomon and regarding him as a role model without pointing out that his apostasy might be hiding something. The current correlation is a believer marrying a non-believer. Will she/he turn your heart after her/his gods? Will she/he want you to start worshiping her/his idols (institutions, rock stars, money, clothes, cars, movie stars, drug of choice)? Of course this relates to their insisting that of all being "the same god"--that dismisses the significance of Solomon's heart being turned away to OTHER gods. The Bible doesn't suggest monotheism. How can you turn away to other gods if there is only one? Thusly then they have been more easily led down the path to practicing sorcery because of the "there is only one god" so its all must be "the same god".

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    ...makes me think maybe they know that they can employ the use of the fallen ones to help one another do their bidding. IMO, worldly things are also, always spiritual things.
    That might be called sorcery. Unlike sorcery, exercising true spiritual authority doesn't require calling upon fallen spirits to do one's bidding--which might have a steep price. If someone has sex with someone under the influence of an unclean spirit, that spirit could connect with their body. That is why they promote casual sex, the spirits will then have a wider domain and spread themselves more through indiscriminate sexual relations. That is why they promote ignorance about the spiritual side effects or sexual promiscuity. "Muggles" aren't supposed to know these things.

Why do you think they promote politicians and 'leaders' to have sex with hand picked sex slaves? Because if the sex slave is under their spiritual and psychic control anyone that she has sex with her will develop tendrils of connection/bonds with her and that will allow them to influence them.

I was taught that nothing happens on the physical level without some impetus on the spiritual level.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    It's the difference between believing in "Creator and created" or "All is one".

Besides the "killing the soul" doctrine, there is also the "I am God, God is All" doctrine which is just as damaging and evil.
    That reminds me of: panentheism vs pantheism.

Unlike pantheism, which holds that the divine and the universe are identical, panentheism maintains a distinction between the divine and non-divine and the significance of both.
    Related:
    Last edited by allodial; 02-06-15 at 09:57 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.