Thread: The Year

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Would it not ring true that the waiving or cutting would never be on the Sabbath although the wheat would still continue to grow all day, all week?
    Yes, it does. Thanks for that!

Also, I am thinking that the Creator purposely wants the count to Pentecost (50) to always begin on a Sunday in order to reinforce the concept and message of 3 complete literal historical weeks of Days 1 -7 that will be fulfilled, as encouragement that a literal historical 50th Day Pentecost Jubilee will also be fulfilled literally on a Sunday sometime in the future.

Sorry.. I should have clarified my last sentence in previous post. See correction in underline below:

But since most of the time it does NOT coincide with the 7th day, there is still probable cause to believe that the Wave Sheaf Day and Holyday 2 are two separate events.

Also, it is encouraging to know that 2 literal events did occur in 30 A.D. (the Passover and the Wave Sheaf), which then gives us probably cause from 2 witnesses that Holyday 2, as a subsequent and 3rd separate event, will also be a literal historical event.
    Last edited by doug555; 04-27-15 at 08:45 PM.