Thread: Boris

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Interesting video.
    But I see errors.
    There is no way in hell that by claiming your natural status makes you a nation in your own.
    That is only done by self determination.
    The state still holds the original "Statement of Live Birth" and until you make your own compact and deposit the SOLB in it you will always have an obligation. If not as a public citizen to the federal government but as as a man to the territorial state.
    I got news for someone who wants to reclaim being a man. If you want me to acknowledge your manhood then you are already bowing your knee to me. For at once I will not recognize your standing BEFORE ME and what are you left with? The command to the Israelites was to go in and begin to possess the land. But they were afraid for they thought themselves to be mere grasshoppers in the "eyes of their [mental] giants".

Rather, I see your feeble petition as suppliant before my court. Since you ask you must trust in me. Therefore you are my subject.

A living man is a mighty God.

It is simple - Declare Thyself. Stake a Claim. Undertake to steward said Claim serving others. Sit in your court as Sovereign under Christ in I AM.

If this is your will and not the Will of I AM in Christ, then most likely you will fail. If this use is placed in you by God, then nothing can stop you. For I do not count it robbery to be equal with God.

Nevertheless, it is not about me in what i can get to set my weary mind at ease. It is about what I can give by and thru the hands of God.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 05-17-15 at 09:48 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!