Thread: Adam, Satan, and the King of Tyre: The Interpretation of Ezekiel 28:11-19 in Late Ant

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Part III continuing..
    Subject: Re: Genesis 3

Luk 16:17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.

A warning to the "metaphor-worshipers", who disdain the literal (letter) as "dogma", just as the Christ of Luke 16:17 warns about here, trying to bypass the Law and take the kingdom by "forcing his way into it" [ie., by his own way, rules, ideas and laws of "higher consciousness"]

Luk 16:16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

==============================
    Response by MJ:

Don't think that I dismiss the condescension of the Christ-soul into the lower physical plane. However about this "the law", it has nothing to do with carnality. How do I know, the Bible tells me so. I believe the bible.

God is Spirit and we are commanded to worship in Spirit and Truth. Spirit is universal - as God is universal - Christ is All and IN ALL.

Jer 12:10 Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.

Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be

Commentary: I love The Law - the Universal Way. Let us all strive to keep it for it is a Spiritual Way. How do I know? The Bible tells me so!

Rom 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Commentary: Thank you for your wonderful response about keeping the Spiritual Law - let us climb the Mountain into the Higher Realms leaving the valley whereupon dwells the "shadow of death" in bondage. I shall have no other God's before Me. For Immanuel - In Me. Just as Jesus Christ said. I will dwell IN YOU. Christ is the Vine. Let us be bold enough to remove ourselves from Lot so that as Abram we can move on to "higher ground".

For just as the cosmic struggle at Matthew 4 happened to Jesus it happens to us everyday in every choice presented. The same story is told of Abram. In fact I will take the time this fine morning.

Given: Abram has separated from Lot and is now moving away into "higher realms". Abram is crossing over the river Jordan [not literally] he is crossing over - Passover - into Spiritual Life [Alive in Christ]. Lot has been taken prisoner and Abram goes not to rescue him [the greatest in the Kingdom is the servant]. Abram has won the day and now we can pick up the tale.

1. The King of Sodom comes out to meet Abram with a sweet offer.

Gen 14:17 And the king of Sodom went out to meet him after his return from the slaughter of Chedorlaomer, and of the kings that were with him, at the valley of Shaveh, which is the king's dale.

Commentary: This is akin to:

Mat 4:5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

Commentary: We cannot dismiss Matthew 4:1 - which said this is all happening "in the Spirit". And we see in Genesis 14:17 that this King of Sodom is akin to the King of the Carnal Mind which now comes to Abram once Abram has sought to cross over from Carnality into Spirituality - and this King of Sodom [the place of burning] makes a sweet deal to Abram. Basically he says, come back to follow my lead and I will give you all that your heart desires. Physical desires that is. This is akin to following one's own intellect/emotions - which is the Kingdom of this World [Carnality].

Mat 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

Mat 4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

Commentary: In jest I offer the following: you know because there exists an extremely "high mountain" on this pear shaped earth of which one might "physically see" all the kingdoms of this earth. No, friends, I don't think so. This is a Spiritual ascension. And this is exactly where Abram is when the so called "King of Sodom" comes forth with his offer. And we know that the "devil" is Adversary and this should ring a bell in regard to the Carnal Mind which is Adversary against God. I wonder will our heroes succumb into Carnality or will they die on the cross to flesh.

Important note: This allegory is about the Mind and the internal struggle. For at once we notice Abram has yet to receive his new "white stone" whereupon he received his new name "Abraham" and we will soon find out why. But for now Abram has declined the offer of the "King of Sodom" which is his Carnal Mind standing in the Temple of God claiming to be God. But let's continue on.

Gen 14:18 And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.

Commentary: Abram has crossed over from Carnality into Spirit and when that happens Melchizedek the TITLE of the priest who has the office of bringing forth:

Bread: a symbol of the spiritual food of the soul; namely truth
    Wine: a symbol of wisdom

And try to keep up - this Melchizedek symbolizes the Spiritual OFFICE of the priest that dwells within the Temple of Man in Higher Consciousness. Thusly the work of this Melchizedek is an office and the officer who abides in this office is called a Priest. How do I know, the Bible tells me so. Ref Hebrews 7. And this is why this Melchizedek is called King of Peace. Ref Isaiah 9:6.

Gen 14:19 And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:

Commentary: Now verse 19 is astounding. Abram is blessed by this Melchizedek just as Jesus was blessed when He overcame his lower carnal self. And now Abram is sitting under the Apple Tree learning of Truth without the confusion of the worldly subjective opinions. For this relationship is internal and not subject to "what do you think" or "the masses think differently."

Gen 14:20 And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.

Commentary: Metaphysically how can one tithe internally? That is easy - one refuses to accept the will of his lower carnal self. One submits in totality to Jesus Christ who is this Melchizedek in the Right side of the Temple of God. Which is to say, one is not dependent upon one's five senses [five lords of the Philistines] and the half truth or falsities these bring forth. Therefore the tithe is to sacrifice the thoughts of the emotional / intellectualism in regard to the vanity and imaginations of what "we think" according to what our senses tell us. We await the messenger from the East [Spirit] sent forth from the Office of Melchizedek - bringing bread and wine. The small voice [internally] which says "this is the way walk ye in it". Abram did not give money or substance - he gave of his thoughts. Not my will be done but Thy Will be done.

For this is the seeking of the very Good.

Gen 14:21 And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself.

Commentary: A counteroffer. The persons are the thoughts which are meant to serve us. Therefore the King of the Carnal Mind says remain carnal don't enter into The Way - Spiritual Path and I will give you substance. "Stick with me kid" and you will have all your hearts desires. Egypt is a shaky reed friends. Again, friends it is a matter of TRUST.

Gen 14:22 And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth,

Gen 14:23 That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:

Commentary: Abram has "crossed over". He has now eaten from the Tree of Life supplied to him by the Priest operating within the "office of Melchizedek" at the Right side of the Temple comes forth the Spiritual High Priest within our consciousness speaking "Peace be unto you". And Abram will not "eat" of the "fruit" of carnality. For this is unprofitable and is akin to those who took of their estate and left the father - prodigal sons. Who choose to remain in carnality. This choice is manifest in Lot. Abram had to choose to separate from Lot.

Carnality only keeps one enslaved in the lower physical and mental realms. For what did the King of Sodom request? Abram would give him all the "persons" which symbolize the thoughts of the lower physical /mental realms. By the way, I will jump ahead just a bit to say this is why Abraham is called the "Father of many Nations" - for now this Abraham is the Christ Self [we are to be conformed into the same image yes] sitting in the Throne Room governing all the thoughts in all the realms.

And now that Abram has crossed over - passed over, the son of God shall be birthed into him. For now God will grant a child. This grant of child will never come from God when one is operating under the Yoke of the King of Sodom. One must cross over from the Left to the Right side of the house, tithing the intellect/emotions so that Spirit might ascend. This is not just a belief as some would propound, this is a Way of Life.

Continuing.....
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-25-15 at 04:00 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!