Thread: The Language of Genesis

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks for that link. The Mechanical Translation is quite interesting. However, I fortunately gained to ability to some extent read ancient Hebrew and ancient Greek. The Mechanical Translation reminds me of when I would at times read texts from their Paleo-style symbolic putting bias out of mind.

On that note, there is also Green's literal translation (aka LITV) (might be JW slanted afaik). There is also the Beth HaShem paleo-hebrew Torah: http://www.bethashem.org/torah_docs/torah.html.

Consider the first word in Genesis: the first two letters are reminiscent of son (house-arm or arm of the house) the middle is somewhat reminiscent of Joshua ... you can see the word bar (as in son)..almost like son/bar..in Hebrew middle three letters backwards are reminiscent of Jesus --though I'm not suggesting it to be more than a passing 'fancy'. Apparently, I'm not the only one whose noticed this. However, at Exodus 3:14 in Hebrew right in the middle of the key part of the reply to Moses. What's hiding in there?

It has been suggested that the Essense were named in the sense of "followers of Yahshua" (meaning also followers of Jesus/Joshua). Look at the Hebrew at Exodus 3:14.

Name:  Exodus_3_14.png
Views: 332
Size:  78.5 KB

Not suggesting the KVJ or other translations to be wrong. However, when one knows the Hebrew even just the basic symbology, one can see for oneself what is or isn't there. Also, consider that its a moment of salvation for the Hebrews. Consider the relationship between the name Moses and the word for 'salvation' or 'savior' and look at the response to Moses and the vowel points on the SH.
    Last edited by allodial; 07-29-15 at 06:25 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.