Thread: Abraham & Sarah Never Happened?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Perhaps there are at least two (competing) systems running in parallel. 1313 East 60th Street is Chapin Hall at University of Chicago. From a geographic standpoint, its located on an island ("Blue Island" if I recall correctly).

Attachment 3150
    In the map, 1313 East 60th Street is just south of where it reads "HYDE PARK". With river to the north and to the south, that and the Chicago Loop along with the CBOT are located on an island. The little white band (road) south of where it reads "NEAR NORTH SIDE" hides the length of river that runs east and west into Lake Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The methodology here in the Territorial Capitol (Colorado) would seem to be that one fudges up the oath of office just enough to negate the bond, while making me look like an irrational pill for calling them on it. I have been showing about that lately. While looking for images in my METRO folder I came across:

Name:  Declaration of Interdependence 1.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  109.4 KB

Name:  Declaration of Interdependence 2.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  95.9 KB
    Didn't OBAMA and ROBERTS fudge the U.S. presidential oath?

In my pondering this arises as very important when understanding exactly what the Kingdom of David was. In the Jewish mind, Israel had been under conquest since about 522 BC. - When the Jews of Babylon conquered the Temple Mount as found in Nehemiah Chapter 10. This is when they read the Laws of Moses aloud and adopted signed curse - oaths of office by Constitution.
    I meant to add that: the Kingdom of David might be best comprehended in light of the Tabernacle of David.

Name:  screen-shot-2012-04-12-at-10-38-33-am.png
Views: 403
Size:  14.0 KB
    Last edited by allodial; 10-28-15 at 02:39 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.