Thread: Abraham & Sarah Never Happened?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If i understand why two thief's and Christ shared the same fate but not all 3 had the same destiny why is CAPITAL CRIME and theft the distinctive feature or dominant idea in an artistic or literary composition.now before us BLB i enjoy allodial ease and organization on any title/topic and Davids rocky moutain high in the Colorado neon cold beer refreshing disscusions and MJ with a Texas size try this first all horns in. and BLB your willingness to chuckle for that Abraham Hicks his/hers message its not my two thieves science thats agreeing that Christ was talking for God and the conversation got distorted only one thief got the message all Christ,s have the same message if one adds or subtracts a message is that just a thief's doing his [JOB] supersaturation just following orders and we know that never works on a final judgement Gods truth is nature distorted by who else but his creation can compliment the message or complicate it both at the same time the [thief ] betray one thief or meet nature in the middle no empty crosses just one message is to great for a tomb. a message in LATIN means papal/bill Christ is a True Bill a message thats registered never comes guilt/or debt free.
    Last edited by xparte; 11-01-15 at 06:37 PM. Reason: translation