Thread: I Must Take a Closer Look at This

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Just like the Kingdom of Great Britain and the Crown are not the same. North-Carolina [Confederacy styled] is not [the] State of North Carolina. Go to Laws of Nations - and reference a Moral Person.
    Exactly. The Kingdom of XXX would likely refer to the administrative apparatus of King of XXX. The Crown is placed above the head of the King, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    State and Estate are the same term.
    Plain and simple. Estados Unidos (EU) = United Estates/States (UE/US).

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    I have checked with the recorder of the county. There is no record of any claim of any interest by the State or the county upon my property.
    With whom is the property registered? Is it residential or commercial? Is it deemed to be within the state or without the state? Does the owner of the property in question reside in the state? If so does the owner operate with some kind of exemption? Is there a mortgage on the property associated with a deed of trust involving a bank?
    Last edited by allodial; 04-06-16 at 03:25 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.