Thread: Making Sense of the Federal Reserve

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    This looks like fun! The Fed Board of Governors is now on FaceBook.

Funny how they don’t tell the people of FB about the stockholders.

Yes indeed Chex;

That really takes me back and fits some things together for me. It may be like fighting the tide, but if you are holding Federal Reserve notes in your wallet or even a bank account then you are the stockholder. I hesitate to speak ill of the dead but James Harlan (attached) was Eustace's cousin. They were both 32nd Degree Freemasons and while Jim never spoke ill of Eustace, he did give me some indications that Eustace was dishonest in his portrayals. Jim was what I would call a disgruntled Mason - one who never broke his vows, but would show me what book and page to look on in his library to get the gist.

One thing Jim disclosed was how he wanted the "Secrets of the Sanctuary" throughout the testing and paying dues over the years. The Masons kept saying, Get the next degree... At the 32nd Degree Jim walked away. He knew that it was just a ploy, that the Secrets were just a way to generate an interesting club.

Interestingly Jim sold his entire clientele stock portfolio the eve of the Crash - I think maybe 1998? I am not sure. He and those who trusted him made out great! I think Jim trusted Fibonacci.

I am not bothering to spend much time on Facebook because I subscribe to the Board's Newsletters and the OCC's too. Opening the Facebook page seems like they are just inviting abuse and anger from the ignorant hoards. Jim was co-author for Are You Lost at C? There is no record of the NOFTL tax lien he was working out in 1995, not even mention it was Released.

Name:  Libel in Review AYERS records search.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  132.9 KB

I do not abolish the Fed in anger. So please don't think I protect it. I just find clarity about the truth valuable.

Look at it this way. The Fed is an Instrumentality of the US because Congress sanctioned in the first breath, "elastic currency". This means as the Fed grows the money supply, each stock certificate grows less in value. This is contrary to traditional fiduciary responsibility but the American people, as state banks intentionally endorse these stock certificates to save the Fed like FDR wished in 1933.

Why would you invest in stock that is proven to go down in value over time?

That is the idiocy of endorsing private credit from the Fed. But back to the point. The Fed will not tell the idiots abusing the Fed on Facebook that they are the stockholders. That would just confuse them anyway!
    Attached Images Attached Images