Thread: Private Sidewalk Saves Bike Trail

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The three girls in jumpsuits remind me. I read a cheap romance novel while in jail about the Freemen...

It had allegedly fictional conversations in it between President BUCHANAN and Territorial Governor GILPIN that fit this all exactly. Like the author had come across some research; probably in a Mason museum. I think that the '59'er's made Colorado a lot more attractive. Murdering for gold is a lot more romantic anyway, according to the paperback.

Click Here to read Initiative in Washington state.

P.S. A conversation with a suitor who buys and sells paper is turning up some interesting discovery about persons and corporations.

The $20M lien publication produced a real revelation. This is already around here from years ago. Mr. DREW for whatever reason required that the Secretary return the approval to the Republic of Colorado. This caused a breach of trust while the Secretary was refusing to publish my UCC-1 and threatening to charge me with a class 5 felony for using the Great Seal, without being affiliated with the State business. So I adopted the bastard then and there, and the Secretary published the lien.

Name:  Rejection Instruction.jpg
Views: 596
Size:  85.2 KB

I had forgotten how bold I am...

"The State of Colorado is the collateral..."

See what I mean, I am a self-licensed pirate! Resulting trustee with a God-given Letter of Marque. I amaze myself sometimes.

Name:  UCC resulting trust DREW.jpg
Views: 552
Size:  192.0 KB

So Michael Joseph;

I am finally understanding the concept you have been putting across, about my being able to collect an inheritance thirteen generations down the line. I think this piece will help resolve the precept with trust law.

The foundation is piracy. I am basing my license (Letter of Marque) in the Book of Mark and its plain text decoding. See Mark 4:34. The Truth shall set you free. But this is the piece that I meant. I was watching some videos at the Bible study at the Messianic Jewish synagogue about the history of the modern state of Israel. In the opening breath we find the Dutch East Indies Trading Company mentioned. I will get a search engine on finding the video series...

Outside the scope of piracy, and the licensing of privateering - 'perpetual inheritance' makes no more sense than Zionism on the land of Palestine.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-31-16 at 10:15 PM.