Thread: Private Sidewalk Saves Bike Trail

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    My point is this, and I make it so often that many of you are tired of it. I am going to another Bible Study in a bit and it always shows that Christians think that the King was expected to oust Rome from the Temple Mount, while charismatic Christianity merges with Messianic Judaism showing a complete ignorance that the Kingdom of David represented pre-Nebuchadnezzar Israel.
    Do you mean Roman Catholics, Protestants, Greek Orthodox, Scofieldists, Simonians or plain ol' orthodox bible believers when you say "Christians"? Perhaps you have run across "Christians" who are infected by Scofield-ism or something.

...charismatic Christianity merges with Messianic Judaism showing a complete ignorance that the Kingdom of David represented pre-Nebuchadnezzar Israel.
    There are quite a few who have suggested the Charismatic Movement to have been something mainly promoted by Roman Catholics or Jesuits. Whether that is true or not can be determined through investigation and prayer likely.

Regarding the Tabernacle of David, this is what I have been alluding to. Where you speak of the fixation on guilt, perhaps you're talking about those held captive by the mischaracterization of the gospel and the mischaracterization of Jesus Christ's mission.

Name:  screen-shot-2012-04-12-at-10-38-33-am.png
Views: 337
Size:  14.0 KB

The tabernacle of David, presented a direct access to the Throne of God--a return to innocence. The religiosity-ists like the complexity and keeping a captive audience so they mischaracterize and counterfeit things to keep a captive audience. The Islamist pretending to be a orthodox Christian is not a Christian, taking the counterfeit for the de jure is the stuff of error. It was related to me through a very reliable means that deep in the inner sanctum of a Secretive Organization they knew exactly the truth of Jesus Christ and the power of the saints and they at some point thought all of this was just a kind of joke or something to toy around with to control populations: but at some point they realized they had made a terrible mistake with undesirable consequences to boot.

I've come across quite a few types who like the idea of secret, closed orders and who abhor the idea that of public notice and grace or of the truth is just 'hanging out there'. For many of them revealed doctrine "must necessarily be" mundane, a trap, a code, a trick, because for them "if you're not initiated into our secret order and on level 69 you can't possibly know the truth". That is, the secret Islamist pretending to be a Christian admits that he'd gladly set up "churches" thinking himself to be doing the 'unlearned' a favor, regarding orthodox Christianity to be a mere stepping stone on the way to allegedly "finer" parts and things of secret sauce land. So, I'm alluding to the distinction between pure, sound and orthodox doctrine and the counterfeit.

Of course, I do not take a cessationist approach. The most basic events of each day can conceivably be perceived as a miracle. However, the potential for false doctrine to creep in is something worth being aware of.

That was my showing the Epistle Dedicatory a moment ago. You are quick with your wonderful library to validate that King James of 1611 brought Scottish Rite to England. A fundamental tome of SR Masonry is Morals and Dogma:
    There are those who assert that Morals and Dogma, of course, which was first published in 1872, which is 261 years after 1611, has a connection to the writings of Eliphas Levi (who wrote Transcendental Magic--note that Moses was not a 'magician'). Consider, however, that getting the English royals off of orthodox, pure scripture may have led do the events of 1666--basically the destruction of England. On that topic, and relevantly, while some suggest Hitler to have been savior of Germany, its worth noting that Hitler is widely regarded to have been a 'darkside occultist', got Germany off its orthodox base and opened it to destruction. Getting Germany off of its orthodox base, like tearing down spiritual hedges and walls of protection is hardly a favor: this opened Germany to destruction. That doesn't sound like a nice favor you do a friend or someone you love. Nor does it sound like salvation.

Hitler used the identical force and the same mechanics in inciting the German people to attack the world. A reading of his Mein Kampf will verify that. Dr. Rene Fauvel, a famous French psychologist, explained it by saying that Hitler had a remarkable understanding of the law of suggestion and its different forms of application, and that he mobilized every instrument of propaganda in his mighty campaign of suggestion with uncanny skill and masterly showmanship. Hitler openly stated that the psychology of suggestion was a terrible weapon in the hands of anyone who knew how to use it. --Claude M. Bristol (1948)
    On the topic of mesmerism on steroids, on a massive scale, gotta say that voodoo comes to mind.

Mercury is one of the most common ingredients in voodoo. The idea is to create a little death in the body to open holes in the body's hedges and make the target more susceptible to mesmeric influence (or external 'mentative forces').

Related:
    Franz Mezmer
    Moses Was Not A Magician

Of Eliphas Levi f/k/a Alphonse Louis Constant it is said that he became the Jesuit Order's "...most renowned Magician and Occultist of the 19th Century, Constant/Levi wrote The History of Magic and was well known to the 'Pontifex Maximus' of Jesuit/Illuminatized Scottish-Rite Freemasonry in America, Albert Pike."
    Last edited by allodial; 11-05-16 at 12:36 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.