Thread: Private Sidewalk Saves Bike Trail

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I can still see how to keep all this on point about heritage and escheat. So don't wander off because you think the thread has gone astray please.
    When all of man's Houses are become Desolate the Estate will Escheat upon the Original Grantor. For if you agree with Scripture that the Estate was let out to Husbandmen [Trustees], then you see that upon default the Estate will return upon the Testator who lives! Therefore the Kingdoms are really held in abeyance. For they said "come let us kill him and the Estate will be ours."

When one truly begins to realize how the Technology of Balaam is used to keep man tied to his Carnal existence, then one will realize that they indeed kill the Son for while one remains in the Carnal Mind one is at enmity against God. And the "would be" heir only remains as a "potential heir". But when one turns away from the hog slop in the outer court, one then begins to cultivate the Power of Christ within.

And one begins to abide in the Hebrew Law for one has crossed over the River and is now taking every thought and desire captive subject to the Laws of Eden. Give the Zadok no inheritance for they inherit God. Why then are so many intent on inheriting in the outer court? To each his own - I suppose. I am coming to appreciate it is a waste of time. I have spent too much time on foolishness.

These wicked trustees think to compensate God. Isn't that funny? And how unwise and foolish!

Deu 32:6 Do ye thus requite the LORD, O foolish people and unwise? is not he thy father that hath bought thee? hath he not made thee, and established thee?

These foolish ones say they paid God for the Estate and it was the consideration of their payment that the Estate was transferred upon their person [in Trust] for the keeping of the Vineyard [mankind]. I would ask, where are the fruits? Should the Trustees not render the good fruit to the heir? But they will ask- where is the heir?

And now we see in pride - where is the promise of his coming? While man remains Carnal in his mental realm, he remains in a condition which is hatred against God. Many learned well of Balaam -to place stumbling blocks in front of the senses. Only Israel must choose - life or death. There is nothing new under the sun!

Thus who makes the House desolate? We do by our own choices. Where then is the heir? Can one bring forth Christ in a Carnal existence? I think not. For the Carnal Mind is hatred against God and is not subject to the law of God. Is there any profit to teach man humility, charity, mercy such that the Spiritual fruits come forth?

The bottom line is that those who know the laws of Eden [inner court] know that if they can keep placing stumbling blocks before the senses of man which rob man of his vital energy, then they can keep man in a constant state of desire and in that case the Irrational Mind shall rule the house and therefore man is as a beast of burden serving the interests of the few that drive the "cattle" for profit and utility. I know it is sad - but it is true.

Isa_5:9 In mine ears said the LORD of hosts, Of a truth many houses shall be desolate, even great and fair, without inhabitant.

Isa_6:11 Then said I, Lord, how long? And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate,

When one begins to realize that cities are states of consciousness, then the question arises where is the Spiritual Man in the House [inhabitant]. Where are the Spiritual Thoughts and Desires [sons and daughters] Said cities are without inhabitant as they are driven as cattle by desire and irrational fears. The masses are satiated into a peaceful slumber by feeding them vanity - toys without end - to satiate an insatiable appetite. The mask is placed upon the face and the eyes are turned down - fast asleep - the irrational always seeks to kill reality. Logic be damned - how does it make you feel?

And what of the land? Is this not the manifestation of consciousness? Is it not as a desert? A dry wilderness! A earth of brass without rain and no dew from Heaven? And then, upon falling to the dreadful estate of poverty, perhaps man will turn to return to their Father's House. Indeed sir, the Estate will ESCHEAT to the original Grantor.

Shalom,
    MJ

Attachment 4705
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 11-03-16 at 09:27 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!