Nonetheless, its still pragmatic for Jesus to have been born by divine intervention, rather than from a Levite that got knocked up by a king. The same one who raised Adam from the soil (the womb is part of a body that is regarded to be a 'jar of clay') could easily raise a babe from the womb.

I am finding how Paul's plea for blind faith in the supernatural is disingenuous. The pragmatic breakdown of the gospels show that Paul spent three years in and out of Damascus in conference with Jesus, Peter and Mark, and shock testing the Resurrection mythology in his native Asia Minor.

It is impossible for me to argue about God breaking natural law, in preference to the supernatural. So I really don't bother. It would be contrary to my research to actually bring it up in Bible Study, because they would have to stop, ask me to leave, and then recover the delirium to proceed. So I am simply pointing out the more likely; how since the Levite maidens were such a treasure unto the God of Abraham, stitching and braiding the next Veil to hang before the Ark of the Covenant in the Holy of Holies - that getting one pregnant, even for the King would be a huge political embarrassment. - Worthy of hiding by sending the pregnant woman to become the wife of a wealthy silver miner.

And then of course, the truth was encrypted so that one day, people would know the truth.

Interestingly this is being overlaid on escheat. - Knowledge of the Truth, encrypted by custodians and then revealed for redemption...