Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
perk, it would have been convenient for you to address the questions unanswered instead of us trying to guess what they were and making some statement that had nothing to do with the questions you had in mind.

About the case, how about first tell us what you learned from the case? Then we can either add to your thoughts, make confirmations or correct any mistakes,

Thank you for your participation.
motla68,
You are correct, and I will address the question as I should. It does not pertain to the case I provided. I merely provided the case because it was somewhere I started on my own to try to understand this better. My frustration is the result of my own inadequacies. There is a great deal to learn and a shorter time to get there. It's my thirst (passion) that keeps my lips chapped (frustrated) because my belly (brain) can only hold and absorb so much water (information) at a given time. That's frustrating for me! I look at some of you guys and know that is where I would like to be intellectually, not only in law, but spirituality as well. I take faith in the latter that regardless of my knowledge concerning that, we all shall receive the same blessed hope (Sons of God).

So, deep breath, slow and steady wins the race, thank You and David for giving me that boost, I feel better.