Quote Originally Posted by Jroc View Post
Alright, so if I am the chamomile extract endorsing private credit, I am enabling the bubble to slowly increase through allowing the bank to fractional lend off of my pay cheque. Then the bank can use me as collateral for special drawing rights? I think I am more confused as to what special drawing rights represent than anything. Would special drawing rights be the money they actually create out of thin air, backed by your endorsement of their private credit?
Yes.

I will clarify for the other readers though, because there are stereotypes in play. Many people are unfamiliar with redemption, still believing in debt. I have been saying a long time, my definition for SDR's.

The measure of social conditioning to blindly endorse private credit from the local central bank.

One must begin.

Looking through posts above - the bank can recognize you as a member bank trafficking in the souls of men. Ezekiel and Revelation. You will help stabilize the bubbles popping and help to sustain the delusion that debt can support currency.