Thread: I redeemed $1000 in Lawful Money today!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Kudos on your entheusiasm Jaro!

I think you should evaluate the term endorsement. I call it non-endorsement, your demand. You kept a copy of both sides of the paycheck or withdrawal slip? That will suffice instead of an affidavit.

I think if you contemplate the remedy from elastic currency, much of the sovereign baggage will fall away.
    Yep, I made copies of both sides, but you do need an affidavit, since that is the best form of notifying the tax collectors and such about your non-use of FRN's. Otherwise they'll presume that you do use FRN's and so have tax liabilities. Plus you need an affidavit to show the cops, so they also can't presume that your property they seek to regulate, was acquired using FRN's and so is subject to their statutes.

You see, whatever you buy with lawful money, you TRULY own, not just possess, as is the case with buying stuff with FRN's. And what you trully own is NOT subject to statutes of the corporate State. The reason they can regulate or ban ownership of certain things, is because people who pay with FRN's only acquire POSSESSION, not OWNERSHIP, since the debt was only discharged, not paid.
    Last edited by Jaro; 07-06-11 at 05:01 AM.