Thread: I redeemed $1000 in Lawful Money today!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Exclusive control of property depends on responsibility to your fellow man. If you show competence and the ability to make whole any injury, then I agree with you; I agree with your illusion that you can own things. The example of course being that you own both your car and the roadways - ergo you may take your car about freely among the other people in society.

If you have a pile of cash in your glove box to show the police officer - specifically $30K - to hand over to somebody who feels you injured them, you might have a chance of surviving the roadside trial. More likely though, you will be robbed pretty quickly if you advertise that kind of cash and likely you will even find a statute that an honest cop will be compelled to at least detain you on - just for having that kind of cash handy.

So the State provides for you not to have an insurance policy if you prefer that. You can post a bond with the State, through your bank or the State treasury. You have your $30K setting in escrow so to speak. And you show that bond to the police officer - self-insurance. To show compentency you take the driving tests and get a license. Sign the card with your true name:

Officer, I am only showing you that card for competency purposes. I am not showing it to you for identification purposes.

If you show responsibility, you show your authority - like you say. So I am not going to argue with you. Have a listen to the audio snippet attached. Somalia has been promoting a prominent political policy called piracy for several years now. Irresponsible - to just take by force. It has become an industry. But listen as justice takes its course...

The point to the torture - of hearing this morning's news about people in Somalia, is also that they own all sorts of stuff, they just have no usage because they are dying. There is no governmental infrastructure to fight for their rights of ownership. Ergo, the ability to own is a benefit of society; to have any time to utilize what you own for your own benefit anyway. Without the benefit of society, you simply own the weapons you use to protect your arsenal.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Attached Files Attached Files