Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
This perspective might shed some light. Notice in the third paragraph, The Embryonic State mention of the Iriquois Federation. It was the early Iriquois Federation that ceded all land westward of an eastern seaboard river at the eight year marker (consecration of an altar in Hebrew law; eight day circumcision) of our nation. - The Treaty at Fort Stanwix.

I mention this because as we start bargaining for another Debt Ceiling crisis (continuing to endorse private credit from the Fed), a Christmas-time 31-Day Government Shutdown of all non-essential personnel is immanent.
Thanks David, nice work in connecting references, holds even greater value when you make them on your own does it? yes, yes yes many good key highlights just reading the images from the first zip file so far:

- image 1 " The state is not the divine genesis "

- image 2 * the description for "freedom of the mind", intelligent thinking versus just given answers "
also annotations 6 and 9 from that same image and the next page to the right in reference to making a human connection and cosmic insight.

- image 3 bam! there it is... God-Conscience , when man does everything for the glory of the father in heaven.
also the next page over, profit motive being a selfish objective.

What is the full name of this book and the ISBN # if you have it? thinking of getting a copy myself.
Also noticed the date image was taken, did you take this or someone else ? just was curious of how long you been making connections with this book?

Immanent in deed, no problems though. If Belgium the land where some of me ancestors are from can do it for over 250 days we should be able to handle one month.