Honestly I do not even understand the Title of this Thread.

What went down in the '90's as I said, I chilled the 300 troy ounce sale for the Sanhedrin to hear the case under the Seven Noahide Laws. There was a group of folks forming a society under the idea that there is a politically extant Republic of Texas. A renegade named MaCLAREN actually kidnapped somebody, a sheriff or judge under the color of authority and that pretty much quashed the whole movement as only two or three people were willing to make that stand.

I was in Bible Study with a woman who is the sister of one of the, then, Members and he provided her, and her to me, a signed copy of that response I linked. I recall that was around the time of Turnaround Tuesday because I included some of the information in my amicus brief to the RoT. I also had a copy of the Response the Sanhedrin made where they were bitter about my interjection. That 300 troy ounces of gold was about $90K at the time and the Sanhedrin was looking forward to an easy score. My chilling the sale was basically explaining to the RoT that the US would not be making an appearance and a default by the Sanhedrin was meaningless to the US.

Which would open a discussion on the validity of the Seven Noachide Laws - but I am not sure this is the thread...