Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
Bonding your labor to pay for the fee's of its use.

It isn't stated anywhere but is very much implied when you're REQUIRED by PRIVATE LAW to violate the 5th amendment when you file your taxes each year. Lawful money has no such implications, restrictions or duties.

Contract law is binding whether you agree to it or not. You're looking for black and white answers but it isn't stated anywhere. You have to read through court cases that David and others have cited to read what ISN'T SAID that says you're liable for the taxes.

It's valid with the endorsement of your signature. Government doesn't come out to the public and say "Hey there are United States Notes and all you have to do is demand them and you don't owe us a penny." That's where you have to go and read history of governments the world over and they all operating by deception. You as well as the rest of us were told from birth that we must pay "our fair share" to the government. Never teaching us or showing us that the founding fathers said that a man's labor is of his own and should never be taxed.
Thank you again, Ares.

I get the general idea.

Based upon what I have looked at so far, it seems to me that, as I've written before, this remedy would, if valid and broadly applied, eliminate the current destructive practices of the Fed, the IRS, etc.

It also appears that there is no simple and easy way to understand it enough to establish a certainty as to whether or not it is valid.

Am I correct in that?