Thread: Law of Trusts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Is a survey a lien?
    Is a survey a claim on land?
    If you have any books or treatises on the subject of land surveys and liens, I shall be grateful.
    dude you are debating with a former professional civil engineer. Of course I have books on Survey and Liens.

The Survey is the BASIS for the Claim on whatever Object or Idea = Form of Matter. 1st Survey, then Stake the Claim; wait for others to issue forth their disagreements so that you do not trespass - upon no disagreements or upon an agreement reached; then your claim is perfected upon the SURVEY. And now the Rights of that Claim can be put into Trust. This would be Real Property Rights put into Trust. From there the Use of those Rights can be distributed to the Cestui Que Trust according to the bylaws of the Original Trust Agreement.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    dude you are debating with a former professional civil engineer. Of course I have books on Survey and Liens.

The Survey is the BASIS for the Claim on whatever Object or Idea = Form of Matter. 1st Survey, then Stake the Claim; wait for others to issue forth their disagreements so that you do not trespass - upon no disagreements or upon an agreement reached; then your claim is perfected upon the SURVEY. And now the Rights of that Claim can be put into Trust. This would be Real Property Rights put into Trust. From there the Use of those Rights can be distributed to the Cestui Que Trust according to the bylaws of the Original Trust Agreement.
    The question was directed at motla68, but I do thank-you for the reply.
    I would still be grateful for any books or treatises with regard to surveys, surveys as claims, and surveys as liens.

I can recall some books I read with regard to your statements from homesteading or claims on land by colonists in foreign lands ...

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    The question was directed at motla68, but I do thank-you for the reply.
    I would still be grateful for any books or treatises with regard to surveys, surveys as claims, and surveys as liens.

I can recall some books I read with regard to your statements from homesteading or claims on land by colonists in foreign lands ...
    This thread is moving so rapidly....sorry for that. thank you for this thread. There is much to be gleaned here.

Regarding Survey - check out Sir Walter Raleigh. He was a Surveyor of a new land. New in regard to the Crown anyways.

Survey, then Claim, then Trust, then commercial districts, then shares to proprietory interests. Of course if you comprehend the Trust you will rapidly come to the Singularity - the First Trust Deed. Therefore there are Trusts within Trusts.

As Paul correctly wrote - there is always a higher Power.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-27-11 at 03:38 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!