Thread: Adam, Satan, and the King of Tyre: The Interpretation of Ezekiel 28:11-19 in Late Ant

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Garden of Eden story it seems is one where the Serpent deceptively appealed to both imagination and emotion, quite a powerful combination.Its always been two innocents curiosity kills a evil cat as well as a good cat remorse is a curiosity in some men.The garden has two trees two paths duality is a franchise the mistake god made was telling adam he had a choice or knowing adams choice No mistakes were made Man has both now The garden still belongs to god if its evil thats who,s choice .When a thought is evil who owns it and acts upon it are by choice.If a creation story helps folks deal with the choices adam and eve its all about us.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    The Garden of Eden story it seems is one where the Serpent deceptively appealed to both imagination and emotion, quite a powerful combination.Its always been two innocents curiosity kills a evil cat as well as a good cat remorse is a curiosity in some men.The garden has two trees two paths duality is a franchise the mistake god made was telling adam he had a choice or knowing adams choice No mistakes were made Man has both now The garden still belongs to god if its evil thats who,s choice .When a thought is evil who owns it and acts upon it are by choice.If a creation story helps folks deal with the choices adam and eve its all about us.
    That serpent kind of sounds like the Spinal Cord - and the Man kinda seems like the Mind and the woman Eve sort of seems like the Emotions. But that could not be especially when you consider that a loving God cursed all of humanity for eating some fruit. Of course you understand I write in jest.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    That serpent kind of sounds like the Spinal Cord - and the Man kinda seems like the Mind and the woman Eve sort of seems like the Emotions. But that could not be especially when you consider that a loving God cursed all of humanity for eating some fruit. Of course you understand I write in jest.
    Sent: Friday, July 24, 2015 4:02 PM
    To: mj@
    Subject: Gen 3

Michael,

I was reading 1Tim 2 last night which led me to Gen 3. I remember reading something you wrote on Gen 3, but not in detail. Was wondering if you had that study handy for review?

There is something between the 2 passages that has my attention. Mainly the part where Eve is cursed with labor pains travail or whatever. I am trying to understand the metaphysical meaning of the correlation between the two passages.

Blessings & Namaste,
    Daniel

======================

Response by MJ:

I would like you to try to make the jump from fleshly understanding to try to see what is being reported in fleshly context is actually a report about the mental functions of the psyche and the realized self. I have written extensively on Gen 3. The woman in her glorified status [spirit] has taken her leave of the carnal mind of hue-mankind. She is in every living soul - and she is now Emotion. The Mind Adam must be considered in the Higher Self and the Lower Self. In the lower self the Mind Adam intercourses the Emotion Eve and she brings forth the desires of our heart. Therefore she brings forth under her own struggle. For she always brings the fruit to Adam [the mind] and the mind makes it so.

Therefore many are the children of desolation. Her children are not external to the male form. For the body in form [male or female] has nothing to do with the men and women [adam/eve] that dwell within each of us. The reason why Isis went searching for the penis of Osiris should be obvious to you at this point. It is not a religion, it is a Myth that is told too in the Bible but in different form.

When you understand the function of the penis, then you will come to see that it is what issues forth the seed. Therefore she is searching for the ability to impregnate her MIND so that we may ascend into higher consciousness. So that the children of God might be born. Don't you get it now? These women and men are aspects of yourself.

The serpent spoke exactly 46 words to Eve in Gen 3. Why? No. of Chromosomes. What is being said in Genesis 1&2 is the regeneration of man from his fallen carnal status into a 7th day man - Celestial. In Genesis 5 both Adam and Eve are called Adam...."and He called their name Adam". Question everything especially the literal dogma. When you come to see that Cain and Abel are within you, then you will no longer be left trying to decide if this event happened or not. It happens everyday Billions of times per day. Cain is a tiller of the ground - he forms religions/states. And therefore the "people of Cain" or those who occupy in the city [of consciousness] are subject to this type of mindset. Abel is also there, but the Cain in you always seeks to kill Abel when those type of Abel thoughts appear. For we want what we want and we will do what it takes to satiate our emotional delusions.

I know I am asking you to take a big leap, but try if you can. I mean Jesus himself said "flesh and blood will not enter into the Kingdom" - and yet folks go on and on about the "blood". Isn't it time to realize what is really being said? And what the blood symbolically represents? With what utter Genius is the Bible written! The carnal mind is totally blind to the Spiritual teachings embedded and stored up for the day when the Father decides the child is ready. Remember Gen 1&2. And Galations 4.

Gal 4:1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
    Gal 4:2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.
    Gal 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:
    Gal 4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Commentary: Now consider that the son of God is born of God. And specifically born into you by the virgin woman [Sarah, Rebecca, Rachel, Michal, Mary]. Now read this:

1Jn 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Commentary: Now don't let your carnality run wild thinking to yourself [ego] that you are "born from the Spirit above" so that you are good to go. Carnality does not inherit the Kingdom. The sons of God are the "thoughts of God". The daughters of God are the "desires of God". And since God dwells in the Temple of Man's Consciousness, then I shall have no other God's before Me.

1Jn 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Commentary: The devil is adversary of God, so what are the children [thoughts and desires]. And what is being said is the difference between the Christ Self and the Carnal Self. And this leads us back to Eve and Chapter 3. The aspect in you that is Eve [Emotion] began to listen [observe] from the central nervous system via the Spine [the golden candlestick]. And She urged Adam, your mind, to act. This is a SKISM apart from the Tree of Life which is NOT in man's intellect.

Remember Jesus commanded "fish out of the Right" and science has discovered that the intellect of man is left brain activity - of which we use 10% - and this my friend is the tithe!

Consider the absurdity of a "loving God" putting physical flesh into pain to bring forth physical children just because two ate of forbidden fruit. It is totally absurd. And you will remain in this absurd dogma until you realize that these two eating is a story of every choice that you have and will ever make. Now the question is how was the decision made? In your own will or did you go seeking the Will of Father? Did you die to your Carnal Self [flesh] awaiting the impulse of intuition [Angel] dispatched as envoy from the Throne Room of the MIND.

For the Son sits in the RIGHT SIDE - a High Priest [an office]. And it is this House of which there exists a closed door at the top of the winding stairs on the RIGHT.

1Ki 6:8 The door for the middle chamber was in the right side of the house: and they went up with winding stairs into the middle chamber, and out of the middle into the third.

Commentary: Quit looking for the garden EAST in Eden. Eden is your consciousness and the garden is East [Right]. You have been locked out of the Garden and Carnality cannot enter. So what will you do ? Will you carry your 20 lb Bible around or do you have enough Faith to follow the instruction of Jesus CHRIST who said "Come, the room is already fully furnished."

It is a question of Faith. What do you trust more? Your own experience or intellect or the Divine Spirit within each and every one of us? We cannot collectively answer this question. Why not?

Consider the wonder observation by Carl Jung who said that one realized soul is greater than one million souls who blindly submit to the rule of a dictator. What do you see when you look around? When you stop and really think about it what you see is what is going on exactly in your own head! You might say preposterous, you don't know me and that is true. But consider, do your thoughts serve you or do you serve your thoughts? Consider also your emotion and your flesh. Have you "girded your loins?" Meaning have you subdued your sexual lusts. In other words, what aspect of you is in control?

Many will never even think to ask such a question for they have never considered the "city of consciousness". Why not? For they are as Cain - killing the Spirit - and undertaking to "build the City" into their image and desires - of Carnality. See now why the Woman brings forth in pain? For the woman is your emotional nature. Now consider whereof is the "seed" which impregnates the woman to bring forth the child?

Have you never wondered at the constant advertising. These are seeds. But where is the farmer [husbandman] within you? Why isn't he removing the undesirable seed? Why is the "garden of Eden" full of weeds? Well you now have the answer. Because the Cain aspect of you is too busy building the "BEAST" - which is the city of Carnality. Said city is subject to man's lusts, greed, and fear. Look around what do you see?

Have you ever wondered at language. Cain went off to NOD and fell fast asleep. He is dead in the Spirit. These are the types of men/women who only see with literal eyes. Jesus asked "do you have eyes to see".

continuing....
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-24-15 at 11:07 PM.

Part II continuing..

Now to answer in regard to 1st Tim 2. I shall pick a few verses and give commentary. But you decide if this is truth for you.

1Ti 2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

Commentary: The Mind formed prior to emotion. Now stretch the tent chords of your mind to see if you can see past what you have been taught concerning sin. Please do try to consider that "sin" is the falling from the Spiritual Walk into the Carnal Walk. These are the TWIN boys Cain and Abel.

1Ti 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Commentary: The emotion is totally deceived by the sensory nature. She will always bring the fruit [impulses from the Central Nervous System] to the Mind. This deceived woman is our lower emotions [carnal].

1Ti 2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Commentary: This woman is our Divine nature. If you like lets jump to Jacob [mind], Leah [emotion] Rachel [spirit]. This woman in v 15 is the virgin aspect in all of us that remain barren until we begin to tithe [our carnality] to God. When we stop from our carnality and die to the thoughts and desires of our lower nature, then the higher aspect of us can bring forth children of God. Thus the woman is saved in childbirth. This is quite beautiful when you realize that this story is telling you about how you are to interact with God. How you are created. I mean how long shall we continue in complete and total darkness absent knowledge and totally ignorant to our design. Remember the "children of God" cannot sin. Do you see why now? Because man's carnality has nothing to do with their birth!

Said another way the alter is not built with Bricks but of Stone. I hope you can see into that last statement.

1Ti 2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

Commentary: Unfortunately, this verse has led idiot men to subjugate and oppress the beauty of woman. See how blind is the man who does not understand the Truth? Jesus did not say that we would learn his real name and then we would speak some sort of magical spell [uttering his name] to be saved. He said ye shall know the TRUTH and the TRUTH shall set you free.

1Ti 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Commentary: Again, we see ignorant men oppressing women. But now at last we are getting a real glimpse at what is being said. The woman is emotion. And emotion is NEVER to rule the mind. Now then consider the citizenry [wife] to the Officers of State [husband]. Before you go back to sleep - consider how do your thoughts serve you and from whence do they come? Were they delivered up to your court [Herod is the Carnal King] so that you might satisfy the woman of your emotion?

Do you understand now?

Mar 6:22 And when the daughter of the said Herodias came in, and danced, and pleased Herod and them that sat with him, the king said unto the damsel, Ask of me whatsoever thou wilt, and I will give it thee.

Commentary: Do you think the woman of emotion wants to go barren? Absolutely NOT. So when John [Spiritual Messenger] appears before the carnal Mind [Herod] the woman will always say:

Mar 6:25 And she came in straightway with haste unto the king, and asked, saying, I will that thou give me by and by in a charger the head of John the Baptist.

Commentary: Has your carnal mind been fighting within this very moment? Of course it is. For it does not want to lose its stronghold. For notice at once another Kingdom exists...

Mat_16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Commentary: You got that? The impulse that seeded the thought came from another place in our consciousness. It did not come from Carnality. Carnal is low, valley, earth. Spirituality is high mountain. For high is The Way but unfortunately we find our faces cast toward the ground.

This is a personal journey and noone can take it for you. And all the preachers in the world do nothing but keep you from taking this inward journey into yourself. TAKE IT. Don't delay. Because...

Jer 12:9 Mine heritage is unto me as a speckled bird, the birds round about are against her; come ye, assemble all the beasts of the field, come to devour.

Jer 12:10 Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.

Jer 12:11 They have made it desolate, and being desolate it mourneth unto me; the whole land is made desolate, because no man layeth it to heart.

Commentary: The inheritance of God in Man is the "garden of Eden". But when we fall into Carnality we have chosen to separate ourselves from the Kingdom of God. Thusly many pastors who incorrectly teach the literal understandings of the Scripture keep mankind lost in confusion [babylon]. What an amazing discovery it is to find that I was the problem. I made the pleasant place desolate and full of thorn bushes. I, tilled the ground, in my own understandings under my own wisdom which is a function [equation] of my own experiences by and thru - you got it - my central nervous system. Therefore, not only did I not tend to the Garden of God, I left my own house spoiled as well. For thinking myself rich in substance I was but a beggar at the gate.

For the Holy Spirit said TODAY if you can hear His voice.

Heb_3:7 Wherefore (as the Holy Spirit saith, To day if ye will hear His voice

Hearing His voice one is pointed to THE WAY.

Make it a great day!
    MJ

Part III continuing..
    Subject: Re: Genesis 3

Luk 16:17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.

A warning to the "metaphor-worshipers", who disdain the literal (letter) as "dogma", just as the Christ of Luke 16:17 warns about here, trying to bypass the Law and take the kingdom by "forcing his way into it" [ie., by his own way, rules, ideas and laws of "higher consciousness"]

Luk 16:16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

==============================
    Response by MJ:

Don't think that I dismiss the condescension of the Christ-soul into the lower physical plane. However about this "the law", it has nothing to do with carnality. How do I know, the Bible tells me so. I believe the bible.

God is Spirit and we are commanded to worship in Spirit and Truth. Spirit is universal - as God is universal - Christ is All and IN ALL.

Jer 12:10 Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.

Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be

Commentary: I love The Law - the Universal Way. Let us all strive to keep it for it is a Spiritual Way. How do I know? The Bible tells me so!

Rom 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Commentary: Thank you for your wonderful response about keeping the Spiritual Law - let us climb the Mountain into the Higher Realms leaving the valley whereupon dwells the "shadow of death" in bondage. I shall have no other God's before Me. For Immanuel - In Me. Just as Jesus Christ said. I will dwell IN YOU. Christ is the Vine. Let us be bold enough to remove ourselves from Lot so that as Abram we can move on to "higher ground".

For just as the cosmic struggle at Matthew 4 happened to Jesus it happens to us everyday in every choice presented. The same story is told of Abram. In fact I will take the time this fine morning.

Given: Abram has separated from Lot and is now moving away into "higher realms". Abram is crossing over the river Jordan [not literally] he is crossing over - Passover - into Spiritual Life [Alive in Christ]. Lot has been taken prisoner and Abram goes not to rescue him [the greatest in the Kingdom is the servant]. Abram has won the day and now we can pick up the tale.

1. The King of Sodom comes out to meet Abram with a sweet offer.

Gen 14:17 And the king of Sodom went out to meet him after his return from the slaughter of Chedorlaomer, and of the kings that were with him, at the valley of Shaveh, which is the king's dale.

Commentary: This is akin to:

Mat 4:5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

Commentary: We cannot dismiss Matthew 4:1 - which said this is all happening "in the Spirit". And we see in Genesis 14:17 that this King of Sodom is akin to the King of the Carnal Mind which now comes to Abram once Abram has sought to cross over from Carnality into Spirituality - and this King of Sodom [the place of burning] makes a sweet deal to Abram. Basically he says, come back to follow my lead and I will give you all that your heart desires. Physical desires that is. This is akin to following one's own intellect/emotions - which is the Kingdom of this World [Carnality].

Mat 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

Mat 4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

Commentary: In jest I offer the following: you know because there exists an extremely "high mountain" on this pear shaped earth of which one might "physically see" all the kingdoms of this earth. No, friends, I don't think so. This is a Spiritual ascension. And this is exactly where Abram is when the so called "King of Sodom" comes forth with his offer. And we know that the "devil" is Adversary and this should ring a bell in regard to the Carnal Mind which is Adversary against God. I wonder will our heroes succumb into Carnality or will they die on the cross to flesh.

Important note: This allegory is about the Mind and the internal struggle. For at once we notice Abram has yet to receive his new "white stone" whereupon he received his new name "Abraham" and we will soon find out why. But for now Abram has declined the offer of the "King of Sodom" which is his Carnal Mind standing in the Temple of God claiming to be God. But let's continue on.

Gen 14:18 And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.

Commentary: Abram has crossed over from Carnality into Spirit and when that happens Melchizedek the TITLE of the priest who has the office of bringing forth:

Bread: a symbol of the spiritual food of the soul; namely truth
    Wine: a symbol of wisdom

And try to keep up - this Melchizedek symbolizes the Spiritual OFFICE of the priest that dwells within the Temple of Man in Higher Consciousness. Thusly the work of this Melchizedek is an office and the officer who abides in this office is called a Priest. How do I know, the Bible tells me so. Ref Hebrews 7. And this is why this Melchizedek is called King of Peace. Ref Isaiah 9:6.

Gen 14:19 And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:

Commentary: Now verse 19 is astounding. Abram is blessed by this Melchizedek just as Jesus was blessed when He overcame his lower carnal self. And now Abram is sitting under the Apple Tree learning of Truth without the confusion of the worldly subjective opinions. For this relationship is internal and not subject to "what do you think" or "the masses think differently."

Gen 14:20 And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.

Commentary: Metaphysically how can one tithe internally? That is easy - one refuses to accept the will of his lower carnal self. One submits in totality to Jesus Christ who is this Melchizedek in the Right side of the Temple of God. Which is to say, one is not dependent upon one's five senses [five lords of the Philistines] and the half truth or falsities these bring forth. Therefore the tithe is to sacrifice the thoughts of the emotional / intellectualism in regard to the vanity and imaginations of what "we think" according to what our senses tell us. We await the messenger from the East [Spirit] sent forth from the Office of Melchizedek - bringing bread and wine. The small voice [internally] which says "this is the way walk ye in it". Abram did not give money or substance - he gave of his thoughts. Not my will be done but Thy Will be done.

For this is the seeking of the very Good.

Gen 14:21 And the king of Sodom said unto Abram, Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself.

Commentary: A counteroffer. The persons are the thoughts which are meant to serve us. Therefore the King of the Carnal Mind says remain carnal don't enter into The Way - Spiritual Path and I will give you substance. "Stick with me kid" and you will have all your hearts desires. Egypt is a shaky reed friends. Again, friends it is a matter of TRUST.

Gen 14:22 And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth,

Gen 14:23 That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:

Commentary: Abram has "crossed over". He has now eaten from the Tree of Life supplied to him by the Priest operating within the "office of Melchizedek" at the Right side of the Temple comes forth the Spiritual High Priest within our consciousness speaking "Peace be unto you". And Abram will not "eat" of the "fruit" of carnality. For this is unprofitable and is akin to those who took of their estate and left the father - prodigal sons. Who choose to remain in carnality. This choice is manifest in Lot. Abram had to choose to separate from Lot.

Carnality only keeps one enslaved in the lower physical and mental realms. For what did the King of Sodom request? Abram would give him all the "persons" which symbolize the thoughts of the lower physical /mental realms. By the way, I will jump ahead just a bit to say this is why Abraham is called the "Father of many Nations" - for now this Abraham is the Christ Self [we are to be conformed into the same image yes] sitting in the Throne Room governing all the thoughts in all the realms.

And now that Abram has crossed over - passed over, the son of God shall be birthed into him. For now God will grant a child. This grant of child will never come from God when one is operating under the Yoke of the King of Sodom. One must cross over from the Left to the Right side of the house, tithing the intellect/emotions so that Spirit might ascend. This is not just a belief as some would propound, this is a Way of Life.

Continuing.....
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-25-15 at 04:00 PM.

Part IV Continuing....

Gen 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

Commentary: At this point, Abram can hear directly God. And friends so can you To Day.

Gen 15:2 And Abram said, Lord GOD, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my house is this Eliezer of Damascus?

Gen 15:3 And Abram said, Behold, to me thou hast given no seed: and, lo, one born in my house is mine heir.

Gen 15:4 And, behold, the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.

Commentary: The bowels symbolize his own "virgin" consciousness. We can now fast forward a bit to Hagar and Sarah which are an allegory in regard to our conscious mind. How do I know? The Bible tells me so.

Gal 4:21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

Gal 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

Gal 4:23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

Gal 4:24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Hagar.

Commentary: Hagar issues the son of which came forth out of the will of the flesh or carnality. This son came forth out of the emotional/intellectual response of reason regarding their circumstance. This son represents that which is born from carnality into this world therefore this son is "of the world" and is therefore Desolate in terms of the Kingdom of Heaven. Come out of HER O my people....you get it now?

And this son sees "the Law" only in regard to this world and the circumstances and intercourses with matter. So we see "this son" is in bondage [slavery] to the King of the Carnal Mind - or, if you are keeping up - the Devil, Satan or the King of Sodom. All of those titles get it done.

Gal 4:25 For this Hagar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

Gal 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Commentary: Notice this Hagar represents the Woman who receives the seed from the Carnal Mind. She is therefore always in bondage for Spirit understands matter and proceeded matter. Therefore this Woman is EMOTION. For first was Adam, then Eve. Abram slipped a bit and succumbed to carnal demands. As a man thinks in his heart [mind] so is he. Ring a bell? But notice the peculiar verse 25. But Jerusalem which is ABOVE. Why the curious word ABOVE? And how can a city be the mother of us all - UNLESS the city is the place of consciousness whereof the children of God are born in mankind.

Now then the "child of promise" is the "child of God". And the children of God are born absent Sin because there is no carnality associated with their birth. These are born into the Conscious Mind absent the fleshly carnal mind.

Gal 4:27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

Isa 54:1 Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.

Commentary: The Holy Spirit will not birth the "children of promise" in us as long as we remain carnal. Therefore we read in the report:

Rom 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Rom 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Commentary: And now we see that story of Sampson and Delilah. For she is the woman of emotion that seeks to bring down the Spiritual Man. For now this woman is jealous of the other woman which is the married wife who births the "children of promise" in man. Thou shall not commit Adultery - get it now?

This other woman of emotion has now been left alone and therefore she seeks to "cut the hair" of this man. Hair of course grows on the head and drops down towards the feet. Thusly, in cutting the hair, this symbolizes the "cutting away" or "falling" from life into death.

There are thusly two estates:

1. Alive in Christ.
    2. Dead in Christ.

To walk under the will of Carnality is to be Dead in Christ. You probably never put together these concepts with the adoption of the CQVT of which the Kings brought forth to show - yet who can see to see?

Now notice that the Carnal Mind is NOT led by the Spirit of God. Therefore it is not subject to the Law of God. As it does not CONSENT in MARRIAGE. Now do you understand "wives submit yourselves unto your husband"? This is metaphysical speaking to the Mind. For God is Spirit and the Father is not pleased by FLESHLY worship - keeping of days, not eating of foods, etc, etc, rather the Father seeks those to worship in Spirit and in Truth!

The "child of promise" is available for each and every one of us. This day. But a choice remains. Is it now time to kick out Lot and begin to move into higher ground? To ascend in conscience to Jerusalem ABOVE - the mother of us all.

1Jn 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

1Jn 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Commentary: Now clearly verses 8 and 9 have been miserably misinterpreted by the religious folk. For one will say I am saved or "born again" and yet these continue day in and day out to sin and sin and sin. So what is being said? How can verse 9 be? Well friends, you now know what these two verses are stating. Carnality is against God [Romans 8:7] and is not subject to God. Thusly from the beginning of life we "learn" as we are "socialized" by others [many pastors have spoiled my pleasant place - Jeremiah 12]. We are taught to trust in matter which is to say our senses. We are told to fear God and serve God else this "Loving God" will burn me for eternity. Therefore from the beginning we fall headlong [with some help of dearly loved ones] into the depths of Hell [carnality] whereof we become subject to the Adversary - the King of the Carnal Mind. And it is this aspect of ourselves which stands in the Temple of God claiming to be God BECAUSE we follow in consent. Our trust is expressed in word and implied in deed. And we end up walking out of lives under our will absent the Will of God. And the Will of God is Good. Therefore a breach or a stoke remains in our conscience until the day that we realize this fact and we begin to tithe the ten percent to God. And what is promised is a child. A renewing of our Heaven and our Earth. Which is born in us from ABOVE. Thusly we are Born of the Spirit ABOVE. And the heavenly woman- the Holy Spirit births the man-child in us. But Carnality [the Dragon] stand ready to destroy this child at its birth [Ref Revelation 12]

High is The Way - but unfortunately many keep their face towards the ground to the desert of the real. Therefore "for this cause" the "children of God" are born into man to TURN man's eyes away from the Earth and to close the physical eyes so that the Spiritual eyes might begin to see. [Ref v8] For indeed the Serpent [Central Nervous System] did lie - for to eat of this tree shuts the Spiritual Eyes. And coming full circle back to Genesis 3: let's do a bit of a word study:

Gen 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Commentary:
    This is true, but the Spiritual Eyes would be closed. So let's learn about this "Tree".

H6086
    ??
    ates
    From H6095; a tree (from its firmness); hence wood (plural sticks): - + carpenter, gallows, helve, + pine, plank, staff, stalk, stick, stock, timber, tree, wood.

H6095
    ???
    aw-tsaw'
    A primitive root; properly to fasten (or make firm), that is, to close (the eyes): - shut.

H6096
    ???
    aw-tseh'
    From H6095; the spine (as giving firmness to the body): - back bone.

Commentary: This is akin to Sampson's hair being cut by the Woman of EMOTION - and thusly his eyes were put out by the five lords of the Philistines [five senses - Central Nervous System] - and he was made to serve in bondage under the Yoke of Carnal oppression. For as the King of Sodom says "give me your persons and you can keep the spoil". Which is akin to submit to me and you can have it all.

Gal 4:21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

Thank you Doug for prompting my hand to keyboard. Have a blessed day.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-25-15 at 04:07 PM.

Part V Continuing....

Rom 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

The "spiritual law" does not dismiss physical literal obedience to its physical literal requirements... which the Creator says is needed to perfect it in one's being.

James 2:22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

James 2:24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

=======================

Response by MJ:

The crux of works begs the question of which goes to origins. Whereof is the leadership which proceeded the "child" [thought or desire] which was manifest in the work? Did such seed come from Carnality or from Spirit? Therefore the children of God cannot sin. And one walking in the Spirit walks under the leadership [Administration] of the Spirit and therefore fulfills the Law in his/her daily walk in Grace - which is to say inheriting the Good everyday. Herein is freedom. And who shall lay charge upon God?

I do not think myself separate from God in regard to my works therefore I let no man judge me. I am saved everyday whereof I remain walking in the Grace of Spirit. For how can God annul God?

I hope you can hear the words of St. Paul. Are you ready to "move away" from these initiation doctrines into Christ so that you might be taught the Truth by Melchizedek WITHIN bringing forth the bread and the wine?

Heb 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

Heb 6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

How many times will you lay again the foundation of "faith towards God"?

Gal_4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

Hmmmm. Seems St. Paul was thinking Christ in Me. I wonder if St. Paul had Christ in him too?

I, Michael Joseph, die daily - thusly my Carnality which is NOT subject to the Law of God dies in sacrifice on the Alter - my tithe - my flesh [carnality] is crucified on the Cross of my Mind.

Gal 2:19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.

Gal 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Faith begs a Trust. And a trust begs a Director, a Trustee and a Creator and a Beneficiary. The Power of Direction is in the Holy Spirit. The Trustee is Priest of Melchizedek - Christ;

El Elyon - expressed as Christ, as Creator
    Beneficiary - Me

Thusly Christ IN ME the hope of glory. Thusly my Faith is understood by my Trust in SUBMISSION to the Orders [power of direction] which is to say the LEADERSHIP or ADMINISTRATION of the Kingdom of God. Therefore what is born of God cannot sin. To think I have to do anything is to elevate YET AGAIN the King of Tyre [Sodom, Satan, Devil, Carnal Mind] to the throne sitting in the Temple of God showing himself to be God.

He who is led by the Spirit under the Spiritual Law cannot sin. To think that I must do a fleshly deed is to think that I am separate from God and that is a falling from Grace into bondage. Thank you for your response. For the children of God born of God cannot sin. Thusly this has nothing to do with the misconception of Salvation that is wrongly taught by the churches.

Nevertheless, I am with a Choice to obey or rebel.

Thusly Reason [Moses] demands choose ye this day whom ye shall serve. And now we see Genesis 1 as it was meant to be seen - a work of God in man bringing man from a natural carnal status into a Celestial status - a 7th day Man - whereof he finds rest. Now you might be beginning to get a glimpse of what Sabbath is about - which is to say resting from Carnality [Leaven].

God working in man transforming man from glory into Glory - which is to say in conformance to the image of His Son - Christ. Therefore when we reach the Status of Abraham we have been given a NEW NAME a white stone and we may become a Pillar in the Household of God.

Thank you for your conversation - iron sharpens iron.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-25-15 at 04:51 PM.

Luk 16:17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.

A warning to the "metaphor-worshipers", who disdain the literal (letter) as "dogma", just as the Christ of Luke 16:17 warns about here, trying to bypass the Law and take the kingdom by "forcing his way into it" [ie., by his own way, rules, ideas and laws of "higher consciousness"]

Luk 16:16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

==============================
    Response by MJ:

Continuing.....

This above exchange that is started here and "Continuing" is not only misquoted (I used NAS Scriptures and added important bolding), it also was an exchange that originated on a private "brain trust" forum and was posted here without my permission and is in breach of said trust, IMO.

I respectfully ask that it be removed in its entirety.