Thread: Redemption of Lawful Money at US Bank

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    As David has found out for himself as well you can acknowledge the obligation of the United States Treasury by simply signing " Lawful Money ",
    What do you mean when you say "found out for himself"? What is the proof that David accomplished what he intended to by signing "Lawful Money"? A signature can be anything. It doesn't have to bear any resemblance to a person's legal name at all. I could sign everything with "XOXOXO" if I wanted to. I don't get the impression that someone signing with the phrase "lawful money" would constitute a demand of any kind. Perhaps I am missing an important piece of information that would help me understand.

Point of interest - Most businesses who stamp their checks for deposit do not sign them. The stamp contains no signature:

"For Deposit Only"
    [Bank name]
    [Account number]

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    Point of interest - Most businesses who stamp their checks for deposit do not sign them. The stamp contains no signature:

"For Deposit Only"
    [Bank name]
    [Account number]
    And it is about to get even more interesting culminating some things from our original CS group to what is being accomplished now. I am envisioning a future where one can just say " I am my fathers son " and then handing over a copy of the recording for certificate of live birth as a " deed of gift " then things will be taken care of. I hear rumor this has been done, but nobody has sent me any artifacts to that which was told yet.

Quote Originally Posted by OlyThoreau View Post
    What do you mean when you say "found out for himself"? What is the proof that David accomplished what he intended to by signing "Lawful Money"? A signature can be anything. It doesn't have to bear any resemblance to a person's legal name at all. I could sign everything with "XOXOXO" if I wanted to. I don't get the impression that someone signing with the phrase "lawful money" would constitute a demand of any kind. Perhaps I am missing an important piece of information that would help me understand.
    Check out the last line of post #5 in this same thread. Might be helpful to take some notes as your reading through these posts or create folders in your bookmarks for the different subjects.