Now I can "get down" with what salsero is laying down.

Looking in the mirror I see my enemy, it is myself. I have become programmed as a happiness machine subject to certain stimuli - I, we - are brainwashed. Few will admit it, but consider a formal education. Be it private or public it matters not. Consider how each day the child sits for one hour at a certain subject - then a bell rings - then another hour on a new subject - then a bell rings - then an hour on another subject - then a bell rings....you get the point. This is called Compartmentalization. The child's mind is compartmentalized. I used to hire engineering grads from a local university and at first I looked for the 4.0 student, until after about a year of "experiencing" the "trained stock" I found that folks with a 2.7 GPA were a much better fit. I will never forget my first hire - an attractive young lady with a 4.0 GPA - I hired her as an Intern with the hope that she would become a Professional Engineer. One day I asked her to write a transmittal letter to make the livery of a set of plans upon a local administrator. Three hours later she showed up with a writing that I would expect from a first grade student. No kidding.

She learned how to REGURGITATE information - feed back what is fed. But I desire a thinker! A rare commodity these days. Then it dawns on me - has anyone had an original thought? Jesus Christ said "ye can do nothing without me". I believe that to be true.

I like that you wrote "paid homage". I count [remember Rev 15] you to be right on the money! Stones become smooth after a long, long, time. Worship is homage! Jesus Christ said: "For if you LOVE me [love is about giving] then you will keep my commandments." Our choice! So my sacrifice is to walk in The Way. Please however do not mistake my Love and Loyalty for Legalism. I need Christ - I cannot get about without Christ. I am a dead man walking without Christ. I am quickened to life in my DECLARATION OF INTENT. Otherwise presumptions abound.

Wouldn't you say it is a common respect to the opinions of mankind to declare yourself? I cannot read you mind.

Michael Joseph ben Ha Elohim am I:

1. My loyalty is to Jesus Christ.
2. I pledge my allegiance to Jesus Christ.
3. I am ordained by Jesus Christ to undertake in His Kingdom.
4. My trust is in Jesus Christ. He is my King. He owns me without restriction or reservation. He bought me, He created me.
5. My homage is to serve my King.
6. I am dead to this world in Christ.
7. My life is held in trust in Christ.

Therefore I await the Adoption, hoping in the Spirit- today I call out Father but tomorrow I look forward to Husbandman. And if a wife, I shall be given a new SURNAME - Elohim. I shall become a member of the household of God.

Jesus Christ holds my life in Trust for my benefit; THEREFORE I am private beneficiary under Yehoshuah or Jesus Christ. Said another way Yehovah is my Salvation!

What can I say, then?

Q: Is the vessel I call the flesh mine?
A: no! Gen 1:1; Gen 2:7

Q: Is the soul granted to me mine?
A: no! Ezek 18:4

Q: Is the spirit granted to me mine?
A: no! - Ecc 12:6-7

What can I give to El Elyon and Yehovah? I can choose to Undertake in this existence according to the Uses established by the Grantor/Creator/Settlor/Trustor/Surety.

Or, I can choose to obey another lawgiver! Which is to say I obey the created over the Creator! Is that wise? Perhaps I obey my flesh in Ego. Or perhaps it is money, education, wealth in time or materials....

Just look at Nebuchadnezzar he Surnamed those four boys! He gave them a title in his kingdom. Consider now a legal name. It is ONLY legal within the kingdom in which it was created - so therefore said legal name must be UNDERSTOOD by the kingdom's treasury. And it is! That is until someone comes along and makes an Improper Use of said name - enter the Constructive Trustee.

Why did those 55 men create a new government [a special ministerial trust]? Because they sought to be set-apart in the Earth. These men Declared themselves and they were acknowledged and as such, they took their Station [Standing].

Other men opine on and on about this and that and how they have this and that....on and on ad finitum. Yet they lack a Declaration of their Trust. So instead of coming out of "her O my people", they instead remain under the Shade of the Bramble Bush! Which is to say - they willingly Worship Satan! Ref Matthrew 4:4. For in forsaking the Creator they by default worship Satan.

And men go on and on about what they THINK they can lawfully do regarding a PRIVATE UCC. Unless those who actually have standing have agreed to let me make a use of their private UCC for specific purposes - I can think whatever I desire - I lack the agreement and therefore I lack standing to do anything in regard to the UCC. For that UCC is a Private repository held within the Law Boundary of the State. If I have Declared myself in Trust - then perhaps I should become a Suitor to Court in Treaty; but if not - by my lack of action - I agree to be subject - else where is the evidence of my claim?

Now let me return to Scripture - so the wise can see - What can I give to God that is not already His? My Choice! My sacrifice is to Choose to abandon my way and Choose His Way. I love Yehovah's Way - for in it is Equity, Mercy and Justice. Declaring myself in Christ I seek a city that is not built by the hands of man! And my faith is the title deed to that City. My Faith being recorded by the Registrar of Deeds in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Seeking Equity - I undertake IN PERSONAM as a member of the body of Christ.

Psa 98:9 Before the LORD; for he cometh to judge the earth: with righteousness shall he judge the world, and the people with equity.

Do not the Scriptures show that a king must keep his word, even to his hurt? Therefore I see the Kenites with Standing before God BECAUSE they kept the word of their father Jonadab - Jeremiah 35:19.

My only RECOURSE is to flee to the Refuge in Yehovah under the Shadow of El Shaddai - this is the Secret Place of El Elyon which is where my Trust resides - Ref Psalms 91: 1-2.

So I declare my claim in Equity in the Great Name above all names - Yehoshuah or Jesus the anointed - and I undertake in Equity. As far as I can tell most folks Choose to remain in bondage. Harsh words I agree, yet true. The garlic in Egypt is delicious and the place of "bitter waters" is fearsome indeed. I notice that on the Way out of Egypt there came a time when man could not overcome in his own strength. Consider how wonderful Faith and Hope - Moses called upon the Name of Yehovah for Salvation. David called upon the Name of Yehovah for Salvation....and on and on.

The Elect know - let the wise consider.

The following is the Fourth of the concluding five Hallelujah Psalms, answering to NUMBERS.

Psa 149:1 Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
Psa 149:2 Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.
Psa 149:3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
Psa 149:4 For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.
Psa 149:5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
Psa 149:6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two edged sword in their hand;
Psa 149:7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
Psa 149:8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
Psa 149:9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.

v. 6 Reference:

Rev 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Heb 4:13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.

Shalom,
Michael Joseph