elsewhere some are saying to get the certificate of live birth authenticated and it will then be an original in your possession and since the Birth certificate is made by the certificate of live birth (the actual matrix or original instrument) they would then be your property.

I would like to verify/confirm that authentication process does actually make an original instrument out of a copy>

anyone? there are several reports of this process working to start another more involved process of what ends in diplomatic imunity.

alodial you and MJ are have interesting coversations and it may not seem like it but I think you both bring out the best in each other, the best useful info anyway. Ive given up on finding any real solutions at this site and David Merrill seems to have lost intrest a while ago on these subjects. so much for lesson plans LOL

previous members, many who posted on this thread also seemed to have moved on except the one guy with two different usernames taling to himself in this thread but thats no longer possible since one of him is banned now.

I really mis suijurisclub! had high hopes when STS came about too. oh well..

so anyway, can authenticating a COLB or BC be fruitful? if noone has an answer then at some point I plan to so I will remember to share here if/when I am able.

thanks