Thread: LAW states registration not required

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Sorry not his sister either but if she was cute...

Anyways... seemed like it was a perfectly related and complimentary topic. No need for State registration of 'consumer goods' + USDOT # or DIY tags. All seems rather exciting and awesome as far as attaining remedy. My apologies if you feel your thread was hijacked. Am I the only one that gets excited about remedy?

So apart from USDOT # what do you feel to be good alternatives to State tags or even State registration? Is there anyone with good recommendations for overcoming the 'need' for tags for say even cross-country travel?

To the topic ..

I think if you read the law quoted the remedy becomes self evident. No registration required. The question seems more along the lines of how to notice those that think they are in authority. Home made plates would be a good start, as notice to those officers you meet on the highway to identify you as a private individual conducting private affairs and not for commerce. On top of that noticing authorities in the state and county where you live of the removal of your private transportation from the federal/state registry and either keeping accurate record for your self or use of a federal repository to keep records of the presentation made to said authorities. The second post fits into this Idea very nicely and shows this as a workable remedy. This the line of discussion I intended the thread to take, but no biggy. fB
    Last edited by Frederick Burrell; 09-01-11 at 12:18 PM.