Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Modification to R4C Clerk Instruction

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powder View Post
    Why use a closed case file.

Just use the certificate mailing number as the 'case number'. That is what they will do anyway, just like traffic court. the case # starts out as the ticket number and then gets converted to a case number.
    Delayed response but you're definitely onto something. One's mailbox is basically an extension of the court.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Hi All, Hi David : )
    just want to share personal experience on this matter, I just successfully filed a R4C on two traffic citations with my district court who apparently had never even come across a filing of this nature before.
    After a small conversation with the one of the senior clerks who gave me some direction on the format of a document being filed I came up with this:

Name
    Address
    Town, State

Complaint:
    Name of Court
    Traffic Citation #1`
    Traffic Citation #2

Standing:
    First Last redeems federal reserve notes for law money pursuant 12 USC 411 and makes demand for libel of review regarding the following (photocopies of citations attached with R4C written across them).
    A copy of this court filing along with said presentments having been clearly refused for cause in red ink will be returned to Name of Court.

Reliefthis was the initial sticking point with getting it filed properly)
    This R4C has been made and filed in a timely manner and shall serve as evidence to seek and obtain an injunction should Name of Court claim I have obligations to perform or makes false claims against me in the future.(thank you DM for this part).This action is taken pursuant Original Cognizance of the United States.

Date
    Signature

And voila! went right through with no problem.