I have imported this post from the other "Red Pill" thread:

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
Have you all been enjoying the Summer of Love? Or, the Scamdemic 2020? Yes, it has all the markings of a conspiracy. Novel coronavirus isn't causing nearly as many deaths as feared. And there are many effective treatments for SARS & novel coronavirus; some known for many years. In fact, Dr. Borody says “We Know it’s Curable; It’s Easier than Treating the Flu”.

Hasn't effected me much - still working, still truckin along. Sometimes I'll even complete a shopping trip without a mask. My Walmart isn't accepting cash right now though and some other stores complain of a coin shortage.

Here is a good example of intelligent design -

Name:  slug metal jacket 50mm (4).JPG
Views: 352
Size:  317.5 KB

It is a good example regarding COVID-19 because some might presume its objective is to kill, and be deadly. Untrue. It happens to kill the young and the old with pneumonia. The COVID-19 objective is to thrive in hosts. So it is keeping the host alive but coughing and spreading the virus.

The lead weights the slug but the metal jacket will keep it intact and so it goes right through a soldier. The objective is not to kill the soldier but disable him so to take two other soldiers out of the battle helping him. Intelligent design.