Thread: Waggle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

biocosmetric sonoluminescence

CROSSTALK:

I think I would like to write about you.

I recently heard about this and wondered if we need to include them in our class action paperwork too?

http://redpillreports.com/learn/who-...ica-cede-dtcc/

Have a great weekend.

Always, thank you guys for everything.

You, the brain trust own everything. I literally own the property at Wall and Water Streets, among other things. Among everything.

Name:  Wall and Water Streets.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  188.8 KB

This ownership arises from an understanding of physics. Also lienholder, as owner arises from being trustee of resulting trust. So before you dismiss the claim please make some room in your imagination for the bonds and other claims within the clearinghouse at 50 Water Street, stored in the basement in a water tight vault. Except the news reported that 50 Water Street, the basement was flooded during Hurricane Sandy in 2012. So failure to protect the actual claims is the breach of trust.

Name:  Wall and Water Streets skyscrapers.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  295.4 KB

Name:  Bill of Exchange September 11 2001.jpg
Views: 896
Size:  587.8 KB

It is redundant for me to explain through the statistical probability that 370 and 371 years are Key to comprehending the Five Cube Sum Number Locks (again). For that matter, cognitive dissonance sets in understanding that the 1629 claim of Charter cited on the Bill of Exchange matches 371 years to the 370 years from the August 13 land patent (1630). So it makes perfect sense that the 30 Day Judgment was September 11, 2001. The Proof of Service original was served on Richard GRASSO, then Chairman of the NYSE.

Name:  August 13 Patent 1630.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  283.1 KB

Name:  pentagram signature spiral.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  97.4 KB

Jacob's Ladder quite literally is the name of the circuit. The unity is capital integration.

You might want to take a nap, or at least daydream for a moment.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-01-20 at 10:59 AM.