Thread: Abide vs Reside.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Consider the cellular memory (genome) intelligence/counterintelligence out of China, providing the world's source of copulins in #9 Bask.

Go back to 2002-2003 when I cured the world of SARS. I put my ARIPP (Advanced Resonance Inductive Plasma Physics has evolved into biocosmetric sonoluminescence) into the Patent and Trademark Office so that when China published in China Daily it would be patenting the genome for SARS, I just showed them:

Name:  Documents Disclosure on SARS.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  54.2 KB

But moving on, more recently I purchased some nice silk pajamas from China. Included was a nasty Chinese spider who bit me on the ankle - nasty! This provided me the updated cocktail of flesh-eating bacteria and viruses and instead of running out for antibiotics I rode it out so that I became an antivenin cocktail ready to donate blood to CDC in case of pandemic or bacteriological warfare. The colonizing of the universe is like that - this spider is a later chapter of the SARS cure. This is all vibration from my solar plexus, which is now colonized.

Nothing stands between perfection and the chi body (EMF field you describe with hair, like a willow tree in the Jewish Kabbalah = torroid math) forming the perfect biocosmetric sonoluminescence.

The copulins though, they are worth thinking about. The Sultan was not just avoiding the influence of one woman by having a harem. The Sultan was imprinting a very powerful collection of female genetic signatures. This accumulation of Feminine (right-brain) is also the CHRIST OFFICE, or the Godly Mind. - A political asset.

It was not simply to impress people how often the Sultan got laid.

Without getting crude though, since China has been onto ARIPP since 2003 at the least. Actually I now train in Shei Soii Ching and Yi Gin Ching chi kung scientifically accumulated over thousands of years...

My point being there might be a great deal of thought and filtering about what women get to sponge-dildo at these Chinese cunt farms. And furthermore there may be a selective process over which women get their genetic code combined with other women and where in the world, to which customers this imprinting is sent. I recall one of the testimonies for #9 Bask being a woman bought her bottle just to be accepted in the engineering pool of men. So here is a female engineer, using copulins to get her ideas promoted in the high-tech field, by exciting the male engineers into accepting her!

This level of intelligence/counterintelligence is sublime.

Forgive my imagination here, but it strikes a chord with your post. I just do not judge the witchcraft.

Attachment 4292
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-15-16 at 07:18 PM.