Thread: You may be entitled to significant cash compensation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Spanish flu its not yet . Not fake definitely not but in a engineering the shut downs its was a calm bit of pestilence . The containment and not finding a immunization is the directive forget a ted talk even with your cure it wouldn't help David a taste for evil is a tribal affair not ethical but a global batch of shitheads given to a Organizational kaos corruption blames especially claiming a ethnicism as the economic crisis has just bankers every shade creed breed just saying u tie your neighbor up and he dies cause nobody unties him hows that my fault if he dies

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Spanish flu its not yet . Not fake definitely not but in a engineering the shut downs its was a calm bit of pestilence . The containment and not finding a immunization is the directive forget a ted talk even with your cure it wouldn't help David a taste for evil is a tribal affair not ethical but a global batch of shitheads given to a Organizational kaos corruption blames especially claiming a ethnicism as the economic crisis has just bankers every shade creed breed just saying u tie your neighbor up and he dies cause nobody unties him hows that my fault if he dies
    forget a ted talk even with your cure it wouldn't help David a taste for evil is a tribal affair not ethical but a global batch of shitheads given to a Organizational kaos
    Seventeen years to reconsider that kind of decadence on a social level was a generous gift. Do I just keep offering it over and over, postponing indefinitely?

Name:  Georgia guidestones RC CHRISTIAN.jpg
Views: 841
Size:  282.4 KB