Thread: Compendium of Evidence Repositories before the CIT

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    P.S. I presumed that if the State was fallen in criminal syndicalism then the US Government was responsible to become the resulting trustee. If you look, all the federal judges are just pretending to be a judiciary too.

So go halfway through the Doc linked on my Google Drive. That was my offer for the US Supreme Court to open up Original Jurisdiction (Article III) but the clerk is either ignorant or obstenant and rejected my offer to behave honorably. Note the presentment offers only Appellate jurisdiction.

Attachment 4110

By the way, it would seem that the $400 has been stolen by the process server in some kind of impromptu garnishment. I do not provide their bread and butter - the S Tejon Brotherhood does. That street has attracted all the attorneys, the closer to the courthouse, the higher in elevation in story #.

P.S. I took a couple hours to read through the linked Doc in the CIT and really enjoyed myself. Of course I wrote it and am biased, but as I write the CIT seems reluctant to publish it on PACER. Therefore I am publishing it myself, so please find some time...

Attachment 4111
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-12-16 at 11:14 AM.