You know, you may get upset at this.

You make it seem that what you are going through is something new, it is not. William Cobbett went through it in England too, and many others back in the 18th and 19th centuries.

Have you ever considered why is it you feel the need to go through it? Really considered it? Why not say, screw this join them and use the system to live large?

It seems to me you want to hear what you want to hear, yes, you have been wronged and let them turn a family spat into a life going nightmare. Think about this, they are corrupt. What enabled this corruption, the people's ignorance. I will do you one better, most of the people making their living in the judiciary industry don't have a freaking clue of what is the right process. They do what they are told to do, or what process to follow, they are not critical thinkers. And here you are blazing in expecting to do right by you when all you do is look like a loony tune to them.

They get scared, when you write out your position to make it self evident to them, they tread very carefully even to the extent that if you give them a chance to save face they take it.

I agree, you have been harmed. What is it that you expect it to be the end result? Then cutting you a check for $20MM? I will give you my opinion, they will settle with you, because indeed you have been harmed, but it will not be near the amount you are hoping for. that's my $0.02 cents,