Thread: Opening the Grand Jury

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Do you have access to the materials/papers related to forming those grand juries? One might reasonably expect that a grand jury formed by residents of the District of Columbia would have little effect outside of that venue. Grand jury formed in a corporate venue would be simply a copy of the master.
    No, paper long ago, long gone. I had some interesting discussions about using the formation of the grand juries in Denver. How to capture that authority back to the People. I discussed this about issuance of summons, how the repealing of the statute conveys culpability for prosecuting obvious crimes to the DA and AG. So this is what is happening in the Olympia venue.

Thread Link.

Apart from obviated jurisdictional issues, there might be some merit to the merger of law and equity as in there is a 'threshold' where the grand jury crosses into the attorney-marshaled grand-jury in a 'merged venue' and the the grand jury's purpose becomes merely to 'imitate law' or 'simulate law' for the sake of equity.
    That is a good point. The depth of the fraud will soon be reckoned...

I imagine you describe that the jury is the carrier of the law, with the jurists convinced the law is not their domain at all, while they carry out the function of being the law side of the One Form of Action merger of law and equity. - Very clever.

To be effective the jury members would have to be knowledgeable ahead of time.
    Yes. Pass out flyers and hope the right drones are infected.

They are registered voters or drivers.
    Exactly.

Sounds like there was only one people on that jury.
    Exactly. With the divine assistance of a former police officer. After jury selection they swapped out the judge - for a retired judge from outside the district.

Of course you get this already but, I'm surprised how no matter how much the attempt is made to relate the truth that some folks just don't seem get the idea of the great magnitude of difference between, say, a Student Council and the County Board of Education--folks who seem quite cozy comfortable with the mirage of the Prom Queen (first lady) and her man (president of the student council) being their leaders but yet don't seem comfortable--fence straddling maybe(?). I've rather learned to ignore them to some extent when they complain about the problems they have in that cozy space after it becomes apparent they aren't interesting in the maturity and responsibility that goes with leaving it.
    Watch these two threads carefully. The real ownership/authority be revealed... This is truly exciting and I am pleased that some of the more careful readers are able to follow this knowledge as it is conveyed.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...-20-000-000-00
    http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...th-Not-a-judge!

Name:  Grizz-e1374021041428.jpg
Views: 16212
Size:  70.7 KB

Great metaphor!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-08-16 at 04:45 PM.