Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: I am some dude latest recording Boris and usufruct

Great article on mixed jurisdictions

Mixed*jurisdictions : common law*vs*civil law (codified and uncodified)

http://www.cisg.law.pace.edu/cisg/biblio/tetley.html

Puts a better perspective regarding the concept of Trusts vs Usufruct, in common law and civil law.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Voluntary abandonment of rights. - DEBT.

You cannot fight your way off the battlefield - buying off debt with more debt.
    Thus the importance of bonding or redeeming money yourself. When you provide a means to pay them bringing you restitution, you, effectively, are forgiving them.

Allodial: the theory you propose supposes that ACIM was pre-written and projected upon Helen. This would be a lot of trouble rather than cause and effect being the largest egregore around is prayed into existence, by men and women. Not so much theory though...[/CENTER]
    It wouldn't be much different from everyday ghostwriting. The Beatles as a front for Tavistock: the screaming, excited girls was a big pre-arranged scheme (the screaming girls had no idea who the Beatles were--it was all psychology). The Cain-Esau (Edom)-Babylon Combine doing anything and everything to facilitate dis-missal of Joshua/Yesha the Anointed. Jim Jones, etc. Men being used as fronts to promote ideologies which amount to PSYOPs seem to be about as old as prostitution really. But there were things they learned during the 30s that upped the game.

Name:  SOC0904.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  32.4 KB

The teachings of Joshua/Yesha/Yeshua/Jesus weren't about guilt, but were about guiltlessness. If Babylon-Cain System purveyors were adept at using guilt and debt as a means of political control, they probably weren't keen to give that up so they would have brought the guilt upon themselves. Any system that promotes guiltlessness and enhances the means a man has to maintain dominion over his body would be a threat to those who thrive off of guilt, mistakes, suffering, blindness, would it not? On that note, the doctrine of coverture, similarly, has been widely rejected by women with dire consequences for them (with coverture, a wife couldn't endorse private credit or get into debt without the approval of her husband or an unmarried her father or brother--so coverture was sorely attacked).

So they attack the New Testament, doctrine of coverture which is also found in the OT:

“…By marriage, the husband and wife are one person in law... The very being or legal existence of the woman is suspended during the marriage, or at least is incorporated and consolidated into that of the husband, under whose wing, protection, and cover she performs everything; and is therefore called… a femme-covert; and her condition during her marriage is called her coverture”. Source: Blackstone's Commentaries
    He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Psa. 91:4
    P.S. There are plenty of lucid books written between the 1850s and 1930s that are for more practical and pragmatic than ACIM.
    Last edited by allodial; 01-27-16 at 08:23 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    In the very beginning, before Adam and Eve, Lucifer was able to enter into every living thing that GOD had ever created. GOD allowed this because GOD was full of love, and wanted his sons to be able to experience what it would be like to be a bird or a lion or even a tree.
    I substitute "FEAR" into "Lucifer" in order to process your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Thus the importance of bonding or redeeming money yourself. When you provide a means to pay them bringing you restitution, you, effectively, are forgiving them.
    To truly trust and surrender one must overcome their fear of possible repercussions.

Name:  SOC0904.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  32.4 KB

The teachings of Joshua/Yesha/Yeshua/Jesus weren't about guilt, but were about guiltlessness.
    I agree. I enjoy what I coin, "Slogans of Jesus". This collection of Gospel logos called The Gospel of Thomas seems so pure of commercial priestcraft, I cannot help but to recommend it.

If Babylon-Cain System purveyors were adept at using guilt and debt as a means of political control, they probably weren't keen to give that up so they would have brought the guilt upon themselves. Any system that promotes guiltlessness and enhances the means a man has to maintain dominion over his body would be a threat to those who thrive off of guilt, mistakes, suffering, blindness, would it not?
    I believe that too few Christians appreciate the cultural and political climate where Jesus was immersed. Jesus was being reclaimed by the exiled King of Israel, Archelaus HEROD - as an abandoned bastard heir. The Kingdom was a savior king reclaiming the condition of the King of David, prior to Nebuchadnezzar's conquest of the mind.

Interestingly the new trust was in the standard format. Nebuchadnezzar entered Israel in 604 BC and twenty years later took the Temple Mount.

Name:  charter expires.jpg
Views: 525
Size:  182.2 KB

ones fears of god is his truth yet our lucifer's pride is substitute no intentions to fear truth If Babylon-Cain System purveyors were adept at using guilt and debt as a means of political control, they probably weren't keen to give that up so they would have brought the guilt upon themselves. Any system that promotes guiltlessness and enhances the means a man has to maintain dominion over his body would be a threat to those who thrive off of guilt, mistakes, suffering, blindness, would it not? Yes then Success is our biggest fear yet we seem to thrive on each others fears mistakes, suffering, guilt by association To truly trust and surrender one must overcome their fear of possible repercussions. Success is guiltlessness a stockholm syndrome.handicap the guilt a measure of fear.not evident in lodi or merrill some captivating posts is why the syndrome works. How handicapping a compliment works [He is a great kisser for a hairlip/ Stanhope]

Success = I own everything.

I do.

When you stop thinking with conscious memory and trade it for cellular memory you might better understand that my owning everything effects your ownership of anything naught.

https://youtu.be/Tja6_h4lT6A?t=285

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    Great article on mixed jurisdictions

Mixed*jurisdictions : common law*vs*civil law (codified and uncodified)

http://www.cisg.law.pace.edu/cisg/biblio/tetley.html

Puts a better perspective regarding the concept of Trusts vs Usufruct, in common law and civil law.
    this connected a few dots for me. Im reading the reformation link now.

thanks

Yes! Thank you Gavilan! That looks like a worthwhile read. I hope to at least skim it today.

It reminds me about Proctor WISWALL and his paper for EBSWORTH & EBSWORTH a while back. I believe that aside from this link, the paper may have been scrubbed from the Internet.

Inquiry went hinky... Ms. WISWALL never responded further.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-28-16 at 05:52 PM.

WE all looking for foundations lost that went deeper than Christian values not to be mistaken for religious foundations church or temple. fredrick would find a basis in the "will to power" that he described as "the essence of reality."
    WILLPOWER that non dogmatic kit left in the garden with free will now being on without power .Manipulation starts with voice a infant is hungry or wet diapers he cries and a remedy appears at what point does baby just will the essence of his reality. crying to have his cigar lit find the remote with no knowledge of vice so what is it when kid cries even when his physical needs are met. Control seeded from birth not born in dogmatic sin but the foundation to manipulate is developing just the same our wilderness is full of wolves .NO MAN was capable of prior or would be capable of afterward - live a life absent sin.LB thats as good as it gets kristoffersen from rockin of the cradle rollin that hearse we are walking contradictions partly truth partly fiction the lonely way back home the garden state. no not jersey

Success is guiltlessness a stockholm syndrome.handicap the guilt a measure of fear. this fear is not evident in lodi or merrill some of their captivating posts is why the syndrome works for me.The best lessons one can learn are from imprisonment is if you view the world with golf ball inteligencia the ability to comprehend; to understand and profit from experience its success will be with a golf ball consciousness.Fearlessness When you stop thinking with conscious memory and trade it for cellular memory or expanding golf game you might better understand that my owning everything effects your ownership of anything naught.Levels of disharmonic truth owning fear shaking The labels "mind", "body" and "spirit" tombstones our legal shadows?

I had an interesting conversation with a gentleman from Bolivia, his trade is that one of a lawyer, he claims that he was trained in Spain.

Well, the point of the conversation was about the mixed jurisdictions, and he pointed out that American lawyers have much to be desired in their professional capacity, the adversarial system of litigation leaves them free to exploit their clients he told me. While in Civil law countries, they are placed under the burden of doing "inquisitorial" inquiries and making determinations in order to render "justice". He mentioned to me that under their civil law they had an obligation to "represent and assist the person".

Interestingly enough, I did a search for "represent and assist" and came up with this order from a county court of West Virginia:

http://www.courtswv.gov/supreme-cour...-1292order.pdf

Read that, and it will become clearly evident how a civil law state properly prosecutes a "person" under their jurisdiction. In that particular case the State of West Virginia through its prosecutor went after the person JUSTIN SEAN GUM for the murder of James Grove Gum, II.
    Last edited by Gavilan; 01-30-16 at 12:13 AM.