Thread: Opening the Grand Jury

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I imagine you describe that the jury is the carrier of the law, with the jurists convinced the law is not their domain at all, while they carry out the function of being the law side of the One Form of Action merger of law and equity. - Very clever.
    They are set up (through indoctrination/misinformation) for being attorned and incompetent before they are in the room. Imagine the attorney counting on building himself a mini-electorate out of incompetent people so he can take command (i.e. attorn them)--their abandonment evident in their discomfort, asking him questions, seeking council they all become his wards...SSNs evidenced: jury = PWNED.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    How to capture that authority back to the People. I discussed this about issuance of summons, how the repealing of the statute conveys culpability for prosecuting obvious crimes to the DA and AG. So this is what is happening in the Olympia venue.
    Fire the prosecutor?
    Last edited by allodial; 07-11-16 at 02:53 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.