Thread: Curing Pandemic

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Everything is a frequency wave.
    I believe the Ocean sets the correct frame - constant waves bathe the shore. We are that land and we are Spiritually evolving to higher and higher states but the catch is the waves are not continuous. There is a trough in the middle where chaos abides. Who can't "feel" the uneasiness of today's world? Just as animals sense a coming earthquake/storm, we too can sense a coming great change. I believe we are moving from Information Age into an age of Spiritual intuition. Some are calling it the Computer Age but I do not believe gadgets can truly satisfy man and make him content. Man needs more than sensual satisfaction.

In a sense then, we are "between wave peaks" but one thing is for sure humanity is collectively evolving so that higher forms of energy may now be used. Many of are aware of our own personal frequency and we have learned to manage our personal frequency in such a way as to attract others who resonate with our being. I once heard a preacher who said the foregoing in the most beautiful way. He said: "it is not God which rejects man, rather it is man, who is not yet in the high frequency of unconditional love, which rejects God." Rather man does not reject God overtly; however, since man is not in that high resonance of Love, man by his own personal frequency is repelled.

Better yet "The Kingdom of God is within you." If you believe then all things are possible unto you. THEREFORE if you believe in Covid-19, then you have residence prepared within your house for it. Otherwise, if you maintain Christ Consciousness [the Blood of the Lamb] then the so called "Death Angel" must pass over. The great thing about pure religion [esoteric] is that you can test it. And also, you don't need to sit at the feet of men who really, in truth, merely desire to use you or at a minimum use you to feed their ego.

In the end we must choose and therefore we oscillate between Will and Trust as if these are two. We need to make them One as we return to the House of Spirit. As our Perceptions change so do our thoughts, emotions and body for these are a tri-fold chord.

Best regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 04-12-20 at 04:02 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!