Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
Did your arm sensation subside over time? I hope so.

You verify that the nervous system wherein all pain resides is indeed electrical.
It did over a few days but what it told me was the issue was a nerve issue and not a disc out of place like it felt.
So to settle the nerve issue I started getting IMS treatments.

https://www.lifemark.ca/services/int...ar-stimulation

This treatment rebuilt my back and neck problems that I have acquired from many years of compressions from skiing. dirt biking and growing up on a farm.
The nerves are under pressure so they start to fire the muscles that don't stop firing so they get inflammation which puts the whole system under stress and comes out as a locked back/neck.
The deep needles into the tissue interrupt the over active muscle and stops the nerves systems communication to them from over working.
So it works backwards. This allows the settling out of the muscles which settles out the nerves which allows the body to get back to a normal state.

The pain can be very intense when the needles hit the right spot but the release I get is magical.
This is all I use now when the back/neck pain comes back.

Rebuilding your nervous system is no doubt the best thing one can do for their health.