Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
So, you draw from an annotation (which is actually a footnote ... details, details), but nothing from the body of the case, is that correct?

The way I see it, your comprehension as well as write-ups leave much to be desired ....

Some details which I'll shall take the liberty to presume you are missing:

A republic is a commonwealth which is also a corporation. That's from the Informer which you can find easy enough from the resources of Bouvier's Law Dictionary 1856 as well as Black's Law Dictionary 4th edition.

A state is the People. A government of the state does not compose the state. Same resources mentioned above.
Government of the state means government belonging to the state. Same resources mentioned above.
Government is the medium of the state. Black's Law Dictionary, 8th Ed.

The state is its body of citizens in aggregate as a body. The republic is the FORM of government. There is a caveat to the aforementioned sentence. I'll see if you'll take the initiative to find it or not. If you do, you'll find it in either Bouvier's or Black's.

The state is an association, a body politic and is itself a corporation as well. Same resources mentioned above.

A state is a private association. It does not include all peoples who inhabit the purported territory.

So, a private association of some Europeans claiming a territory by force changed its form of government.
In changing its form of government, it changed its status as well as its capacity for rights.
Said association through its government took an action (claiming land under the waters of the Gulf of Mexico) which the Supreme Court construed as ultra vires per their membership to an international federation composed of the several States.
Association was held to the terms and conditions of its agreement with and between itself and the government of the United States.

Your point being?
Here we go again: " the informer said " , I knew you could not go without saying that.

There is a such thing as also incorporated governments and unincorporated governments as well:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unincorporated_city

Most of us were not born a corporate personhood, we just consented to being one.
It all boils down to simplicity and realization of an unchanged process of events in many many years that we have just been indoctrinated to accept automatically without question as our own conscience.

Yep it seems anything that requires doing your own work is undesirable, it is clear you like feel good education, hate to be inconvenienced. Sorry man, I do not see this as constructive learning and beneficial to everyone at all in handing out so many opinions with lack of backing.
You misinterpret my lack of information given as someone misguided for your own conveniences even though I have provided man key references to find things on your own. I got to hand it to you that is pretty clever, but as conscience goes everyone has their own constitution of morals. You may say I am way off on this, but anyone who has been paying attention to your posts and is unbiased could probably see the balance between what I offer and what you offer is unbalanced.

If I do not respond to all of your inquiries from now on , now you know why. Whether true or not it just does not matter, the only injury here is bruised egos that sometimes get in the way and distances ourselves from others, but hey at least this instrument in front of me is not the only form in which I communicate with and for that I am grateful and thankful.