Thread: Republic of Texas became a unique limitation of scope comapred to other states.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Here we go again: " the informer said " , I knew you could not go without saying that.
    And you totally overlooked the source cites. I figured as much. Let my statements stand as they are with no rebuttal on your part.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68
    Yep it seems anything that requires doing your own work is undesirable, it is clear you like feel good education, hate to be inconvenienced. Sorry man, I do not see this as constructive learning and beneficial to everyone at all in handing out so many opinions with lack of backing.
    Continue abandoning your position. You present a Supreme Court case. Cite none of the dicta or holdings. Reference two minor footnotes. Followed by this wild construction where the connection is at best weak and at worst misleading.

Let's try this: start with reading the actual case and what it says rather than these wild, weak constructions of your mind's imagination.

You misinterpret my lack of information given as someone misguided for your own conveniences even though I have provided man key references to find things on your own. I got to hand it to you that is pretty clever, but as conscience goes everyone has their own constitution of morals. You may say I am way off on this, but anyone who has been paying attention to your posts and is unbiased could probably see the balance between what I offer and what you offer is unbalanced.
    Cop out again. Now you are abandoning the case and switching to your "morals" and conscious. The argument is not about your supposed "morals" or your conscious, but your original premise along with the case presented and the weak nexus constructed by you.
    Stay on target, if you can.
    I say we can pretty much conclude you've abandoned your position.

If I do not respond to all of your inquiries from now on , now you know why. Whether true or not it just does not matter, the only injury here is bruised egos that sometimes get in the way and distances ourselves from others, but hey at least this instrument in front of me is not the only form in which I communicate with and for that I am grateful and thankful.
    Cop out 3: You realize what you've presented along with the constructed nexus do not solidly support your original premise.

Respond concerning your premise, its arguments, and supports thereto or don't respond at all.
    Save the moralizing speech for some other thread.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 11-20-11 at 11:05 PM.