Yes, as David says, forgiveness is the key.

For years I held a grudge, continued my ways thinking that I had forgiven, yet when I thought about the incident, pain, anger and resentment would well up. It was patently evident I had not forgiven.

It took me several years to acknowledge I had not forgiven, until I made a conscious choice to do so, and when something would trigger a memory of the event and negative emotions would begin to well, I would acknowledge them and tell myself that I had chosen total and complete forgiveness. It took several times until one day total and complete peace came over me. Now, when something triggers a memory of the incident, it no longer even registers in my conscious.

Having gone through that, I am becoming aware that what we are discovering the Hindu / India mystics had also previously discovered, it's very simple indeed, we are here as in a test bed, to see what are we made of and if we move on to the next stage. Boris calls it a sandbox,

[QUOTE ]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhavacakra[/QUOTE ]

Hub: the three poisonsEdit

In the hub of the wheel are three animals: a pig, a snake, and a bird. They represent thethree poisons*of ignorance, aversion, and attachment, respectively. The pig stands for ignorance; this comparison is based on the Indian concept of a pig being the most foolish of animals, since it sleeps in the dirtiest places and eats whatever comes to its mouth. The snake represents aversion or anger; this is because it will be aroused and strike at the slightest touch. The bird represents attachment (also translated as*desire*orclinging). The particular bird used in this diagram represents an Indian bird that is very attached to its partner. These three animals represent the three poisons, which are the core of the bhavacakra. From these three poisons, the whole cycle of existence evolves.[6][7]

In many drawings of the wheel, the snake and bird are shown as coming out of the mouth of the pig, indicating that aversion and attachment arise from ignorance. The snake and bird are also shown grasping the tail of the pig, indicating that they in turn promote greater ignorance.[7]

Under the influence of the three poisons, beings create karma, as shown in the next layer of the circle.