Thread: I am some dude latest recording Boris and usufruct

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I agree. I enjoy what I coin, "Slogans of Jesus". This collection of Gospel logos called The Gospel of Thomas seems so pure of commercial priestcraft, I cannot help but to recommend it.
    There is organic priestcraft and there is commercial. Priestcraft may have at its foundations to do with requiring all rulers to tread carefully when dealing with men and thusly with souls to remember the limitations of their rulership lest they face wrath and indignation of God of Christ. Priest as one who makes a point to avoid being so entrenched in the mundane that he keeps the right perspectives as opposed to practitioners of secret rites whether sexual or otherwise (they get too immersed). The priest as his brother's keeper--in the sense of protecting their souls as if for God's own sake). Priest as consultant to the soul and encourager of placing limits on carnality.

I believe that too few Christians appreciate the cultural and political climate where Jesus was immersed. Jesus was being reclaimed by the exiled King of Israel, Archelaus HEROD ....
    Simoniaism (Simon Magus and cohorts) and associated Romano-Babylon didn't want to make it too obvious to its victims. Perhaps the bastard come 70 A.D. would be Essau (Edom)?
    Last edited by allodial; 01-30-16 at 02:43 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.