Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
Yes, as David says, forgiveness is the key.

For years I held a grudge, continued my ways thinking that I had forgiven, yet when I thought about the incident, pain, anger and resentment would well up. It was patently evident I had not forgiven.

It took me several years to acknowledge I had not forgiven, until I made a conscious choice to do so, and when something would trigger a memory of the event and negative emotions would begin to well, I would acknowledge them and tell myself that I had chosen total and complete forgiveness. It took several times until one day total and complete peace came over me. Now, when something triggers a memory of the incident, it no longer even registers in my conscious.

Having gone through that, I am becoming aware that what we are discovering the Hindu / India mystics had also previously discovered, it's very simple indeed, we are here as in a test bed, to see what are we made of and if we move on to the next stage. Boris calls it a sandbox,

[QUOTE ]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhavacakra[/QUOTE ]

Hub: the three poisonsEdit

In the hub of the wheel are three animals: a pig, a snake, and a bird. They represent thethree poisons*of ignorance, aversion, and attachment, respectively. The pig stands for ignorance; this comparison is based on the Indian concept of a pig being the most foolish of animals, since it sleeps in the dirtiest places and eats whatever comes to its mouth. The snake represents aversion or anger; this is because it will be aroused and strike at the slightest touch. The bird represents attachment (also translated as*desire*orclinging). The particular bird used in this diagram represents an Indian bird that is very attached to its partner. These three animals represent the three poisons, which are the core of the bhavacakra. From these three poisons, the whole cycle of existence evolves.[6][7]

In many drawings of the wheel, the snake and bird are shown as coming out of the mouth of the pig, indicating that aversion and attachment arise from ignorance. The snake and bird are also shown grasping the tail of the pig, indicating that they in turn promote greater ignorance.[7]

Under the influence of the three poisons, beings create karma, as shown in the next layer of the circle.
hi Gavilan,

Im glad you are here.

I seem to be struggling with this somehow too, I feel it easy to forgive (if I comprehend the word correctly anyway) but i still get angry about stuff. not so much the system anymore but the people.

if we are all forgiving about everything then it seems to me the world would be a mess? because lets face it, people are slackers.. we can forgive the slackers for botching up something but how to prevent a botched up job that is in progress?

if you hire a crew of men to do, lets say a remodeling job. a job you are more than qualified to do yourself but you have your own jobs to do that prevent you from doing this one for yourself.

you see you have a crew that if continues in the mode of operation they are in at present you will have to either forgive them ahead of time and just live with a botched up living quarters for a long time or express that you are not happy with the way it is going at present. this is where I get angry.

I see its not only them creating a botched job but me also somehow because I dont know how to express dis satisfaction without getting angry. if we dont say anything we just have to live with it or if we do say something even without showing anger the reaction is usually in anger which makes things worse.

I dont know if Im articulating this or anything correctly but hopefully someone else can see what Im trying to point out here.

but I know Im a part of the problems, I just dont know how to *completely* correct it within and how it would help situations without.

basically i guess, total forgiveness in everything for and by everybody seems would lead to sub standards across the board in everything and everywhere. and anger seems the only way to prevent this? I try love but havnt been able to make it work in the real world yet. on occasions it does but not often. BTW my work is high quality and Im known for this. I do my best mostly because of the golden rule. we are a very rare and near extinct breed and y'all know what Im talking about. very few even care and care is the key! how to make it reciprocate?

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
And George, Jona Bey's way if you walk through it leaves one stateless.
walter, this was also brought to Boris attention in one of the audios (leaving one stateless) but not towards Jona, but Boris's method and he said its not stateless but being a nation of the house of_______ (insert last name here)

to me it seems Boris has incorporated some of the method Jona uses also lately. not to say it is jonas method but thats where I first learned of it but ive noticed he doesnt pass the credit. at least not with t12s411 lawful money portions of remedy (we know where that originated)

alot of that going on (lack of credit where credit is due)

anyway..

thanks