Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
In the very beginning, before Adam and Eve, Lucifer was able to enter into every living thing that GOD had ever created. GOD allowed this because GOD was full of love, and wanted his sons to be able to experience what it would be like to be a bird or a lion or even a tree.
I substitute "FEAR" into "Lucifer" in order to process your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
Thus the importance of bonding or redeeming money yourself. When you provide a means to pay them bringing you restitution, you, effectively, are forgiving them.
To truly trust and surrender one must overcome their fear of possible repercussions.

Name:  SOC0904.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  32.4 KB

The teachings of Joshua/Yesha/Yeshua/Jesus weren't about guilt, but were about guiltlessness.
I agree. I enjoy what I coin, "Slogans of Jesus". This collection of Gospel logos called The Gospel of Thomas seems so pure of commercial priestcraft, I cannot help but to recommend it.

If Babylon-Cain System purveyors were adept at using guilt and debt as a means of political control, they probably weren't keen to give that up so they would have brought the guilt upon themselves. Any system that promotes guiltlessness and enhances the means a man has to maintain dominion over his body would be a threat to those who thrive off of guilt, mistakes, suffering, blindness, would it not?
I believe that too few Christians appreciate the cultural and political climate where Jesus was immersed. Jesus was being reclaimed by the exiled King of Israel, Archelaus HEROD - as an abandoned bastard heir. The Kingdom was a savior king reclaiming the condition of the King of David, prior to Nebuchadnezzar's conquest of the mind.

Interestingly the new trust was in the standard format. Nebuchadnezzar entered Israel in 604 BC and twenty years later took the Temple Mount.

Name:  charter expires.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  182.2 KB